Halloween at the Hazbin Hotel

(Inspired by Laz Briar on YouTube, credit for this chapter and future chapters goes to this incredible Angel Dust X Listener channel)

"This is a waste of my carving skills." Alastor complained as he carved faces into pumpkins.

Angel came in dressed in a very long black dress. "How do I look?"

"If looks could kill my dear." Alastor answered.

The Hazbin Hotel decided that they were gonna celebrate Halloween this year as something fun for Belladonna and Angel decided they would dress up as one of Belladonna's favorite movies. The Addams Family. Alastor was gonna be Gomez, Angel was gonna be Morticia, Belladonna was gonna be Wednesday, and Fat Nuggets was Pugsley. To Angel Halloween was an everyday thing, he dresses up all the time and he loves dressing up Belladonna and Nuggets in costumes everyday. But Charlie was driving him crazy with all this traditional stuff.

"Charlie is making me learn about all this holiday shit." Angel whined as he fell down in a chair. "Isn't the point of holidays not learning stuff?"

"I'm sure she's only doing it for Belladonna's sake dear." Alastor assured. "Our daughter is very excited."

"The things I do for that kid." Angel sighed. "You know I don't even think Charlie got it right. She's filling the whole fucking hotel with watermelons."

"We could only find three pumpkins." Alastor explained.

"Well can you tell Charlie her Jack- o- melons look like shit, I don't have the heart to." Angel said.

"Well I learned a few things about Halloween, the book I read was quite interesting." Alastor said. "Belladonna!"

Belladonna ran in happily with some chocolate smeared on her face.

"Would you mind lighting these candles for me?" Alastor asked.

Belladonna nodded and was able to light them all with just a touch.

"Come here you little show off." Angel chuckled as he put her on his lap.

Belladonna clapped her hands together which is something she does when she's excited.

"Thank you my dear, I did do a good job didn't I." Alastor said as he admired his work.

"Why are you eating candy?" Angel asked as he cleaned her face. "You'll be up all night, who gave you that?"

"Aunt Vaggie" Belladonna signed.

"Of course." Angel groaned.

Alastor sat next to him. "Well how about we pass time with telling her more about Halloween?"

Angel shrugged. "Guess that's one way to help her get some sleep."

Alastor made his book appear in his hand. "Lets see, it says that apparently, candy corn was chicken feed."

"Chicken feed!" Angel gasped. "Well no fucking wonder that stuff tastes like shit."

Belladonna did a silent laugh.

Both her parents wished they could hear a real laugh but she was still happy so they moved on.

"Does it say anything about the melons that Charlie got all fucked up?" Angel asked.

"The jack o lantern is from an Irish legend of Stingy Jack." Alastor explained before reading the story.

"So the Devil was talking to Stinky Jack and he was like 'Oh you suck Jack.' and Jack was like. 'No I don't.' And the Devil was like 'Oh yeah, well fuck you, here's a piece of coal.' and he sent him to Hell. And Jack was like, 'Oh yeah well guess what I got this vegetable and that's gonna help me get through Hell. I don't know how that work but I guess that's the thing."