Auradon

Alastor's eyes snapped open unexpectically. His stomach was still bothering him but now it was because of a different reason. He looked next to him to see Angel wasn't in bed. Alastor is known for being protective over his mate and child, he's strict but fair but if you even look at his family wrong you'll no doubt get ripped apart. Alastor slowly got up out of the bed and grabbed his robe before seeing it was storming out, maybe some thunder woke him up but he wasn't so sure. He wanted to make sure his family was alright. Angel was probably playing poker or he fell asleep on the couch again, he knew Angel wouldn't be out in this weather, he hates rain. Alastor carefully opened Belladonna's door to see a shape on the bed, he could see it was Belladonna's favorite blanket and it was covering something. He figured Belladonna was curled up in a ball, the storm must have startled her. Sighing relieved that his daughter was alright his smile went back to normal. "Now now my little darling, it's alright." Alastor said as soft as he could. "Nothing to be afraid of." But when he pulled back the blanket he saw it wasn't Belladonna, her blanket was just covering one of her pillows. The sound of a record scratching filled the room before Alastor slammed the door out of his way. "Belladonna! Darling! Where are you?!" Alastor ran through the halls until he ran down to see Angel on the floor sobbing.

"Angel what is it?" Alastor asked as he slid on the floor and grabbed Angel's top arms. "Are you alright?"

"It's all my fault!" Angel choked out through his tears.

"What was your fault?"

"She was just suppose to go down the street! Straight there and straight back!"

"Angel, love, you're not making any sense." Alastor made his hankerchift appear and carefully tried to dry Angel's tears but they just kept coming. "Now start again, what happened?"

"Someone took her!" Angel broke again and cried into his husbands chest.

Alastor frozed. "Please tell me you mean that annoying friend of yours."

"Our baby! Someone kidnapped our baby!" Angel yelled.

Alastor then got up on his feet pulling Angel up with him. "How did this happen?!"

"She was just suppose to go to that store at the end of the street." Angel cried. "I waited ten minutes before I ran there myself but the store owner said she never came. He even showed me the cameras and she was never there. This is my fault! I shouldn't have let her go!"

Alastor's face then twisted into the face everyone except Angel and Belladonna feared. His eyes glowed bright red and his smile was more sinister than usual. Everything around him started to look like static before he disappeared leaving his mate alone.

Angel looked back at his phone. He has texted Belladonna a hundred times and he also called everyone on his contact list to help him look for her. Angel looked out into the rainy city, he stayed at the hotel just waiting that she would walk through those doors any moment but now he thinks that's not gonna happen. His husband is probably slashing throats right now and his daughter is probably fighting to come back to them. Feeling enough was enough Angel got up on his feet and grabbed as many guns as he could. Which was a lot since he has six arms before he ran out to find his daughter.

Elsewhere in a place called Auradon a few royal guards were walking around patoraling the kingdom. Things have been going unexpectcally well since King Ben and his Queen Mal took down the barier. Nothing different has really happened since then until today. Near the woods one of the guards spotted someone laying on the ground. He pointed her out to his partner who looked over and saw her too. "Hey kid? You ok?" The guards walked over and almost threw up at what they saw. A girl who had a very broken body and a large cut in her stomach was laying in the grass they thought for sure she was dead.

"What villian could have done this?" One of the guards asked angerly while the other one kneeled down next to the body to see if she had something on her to tell them who she was.

"Wait!" He grabbed her wrist and felt a slow pulse. "She's still alive!"

"What?" The other one gasped and checked himself, he felt it to. "Hurry!"

The two guards lifted her up as carefully as they could and ran back to the castle where they saw Ben and Mal near the front. "Your majesty!" They yelled.

Ben and Mal looked over and widened their eyes.

"She's still alive!" The guard yelled.

"Get her to the med wing now!" Ben demanded as he and Mal followed them inside.

The guards laid the girl on one of the beds and went to find one of the doctor.

"Mal, do you know her?" Ben asked.

"No." Mal admitted. "I've never seen her before."

The doctors quickly rushed over and started getting to work on helping the poor girl who has yet to open her eyes.