First Night In New Room

After Cherri left Angel decided to see if he can find Alastor who is taking his sweet time setting up a room for them. "Should we see what the deer daddy is up to?" Angel cooed down to his new daughter. Angel was the happiest spider in hell and he couldn't wait to show her off to his brother and sister. He was the first of his siblings to be a parent. His dad is never going to find out though as far as he's concerned. His dad never accepted the lifestyle he wanted being gay or a crossdresser, no way would he want his daughter to be near such a monster.

"Hey Nif!" Angel shouted after he realized he doesn't know where the fuck he's going. "Which room is Alastor in?"

"Right this way." Niffy said leading the way.

Angel followed while cradling Belladonna to his shoulder, he knew it was only his first day and Belladonna was an unexpected miracle but he still worried. She couldn't be a demon but no human has their head on fire, at least they're not suppose to, but he shook it off thinking he was probably just being a mama bear.

Angel knocked on the door Niffty pointed to. "Hey Al, can we come in?"

"One second darling, I'm almost finished."

"Well hurry up, Belladonna probably misses you and you've been in there for hours."

Alastor then opened the door. "Well what do you think?"

Angel walked in and his eyes sparkled with joy. "Oh Al, it's perfect!"

"Glad you like it my dear, now for little Belladonna." Alastor showed Angel a black crib with fireproof sheets.

Angel carefully laid Belladonna down and watches her get comfortable. "I think she likes it." Angel smiled as he hugs Alastor. "I still can't believe it Al, we're parents."

"I can not either, but here she is." Alastor said as he felt Belladonna's blue flame warm his hand just a little bit. "She's ours and we will protect her always."

Angel yawns but he doesn't want to go to sleep yet since this was the happiest day of his life.

"Come now dear, let us rest." Alastor said gently.

"But what if she needs us?" Angel asked worried. "I won't know since she can't cry."

"My shadow will watch over her and let us know." Alastor promised as his shadow hovered over Belladonna.

"Oh now that's just creepy." Angel glared but he shrugged it off and got ready for bed anyway.

Hours later Angel woke up to a bright light making him blink his eyes open to see the entire inside of Belladonna's crib is on fire. Alastor's shadow was about to wake up Alastor but Angel threw the blankets off and rushed over. As soon as he was in Belladonna's sight the flames went away. Angel sighed relieved before chuckling. "Ya got my attention kiddo, what's up?" Angel asked as he picked her up. Belladonna fell right back to sleep the minute she laid on Angel's fluffy chest making him laugh. "Ya just missed me that must huh? Well how could blame you? Everyone wants some of me. Angel walked back over to the bed and lightly shook Alastor. "Alastor."

"I'm awake." Alastor sat up. "What is it?"

"Look." Angel nodded down at Belladonna.

Alastor's smile widened more. "Well seems you two bonded already."

"Yeah, now it's your turn smiles." Angel nodded.

"She's asleep though." Alastor pointed out.

"It's been three hours, she needs to eat, I did the first feedings now it's your turn." Angel reminded him.

"Fine fine." Alastor teleported to the kitchen. He had already snapped everything he needed to raise Belladonna properly. He was a man that loves to be prepared, so he snapped all the supplies he needed, Angel wanted to help with the clothes and much to everyone else's annoyance he baby proofed the entire hotel. Vaggie screamed about it but he didn't care he had a daughter now.