Belladonna's Kidnapper

"So how do we get there?" Hades asked when they all stop near an open field.

"I just have to call these imps and they'll bring us back." Alastor explained.

Mal walked over to Belladonna. "You know, I use to dream of having a little sister. I'm glad I got to know you a bit at least."

"Thanks for finding the ember." Belladonna gave her a small grin.

Mal hugged her which made Belladonna stiffen a little before she awkwardly hugged her back.

"Will I ever see you again?" Mal asked.

"We can probably visit sometimes." Angel spoke up. "That guy that has the book that brought us here is a fan of mine and who could say no to the fucking radio demon?"

"You have." Belladonna pointed out.

"Yeah well, I married the guy." Angel Dust shrugged.

Alastor was about the send the message but something blew his phone. "Hmm, I always thought I would be the first to break that silly device."

Everyone looked up when a giant dragon fly over before turning into a woman.

Hades eyes turned dark before he backed up into the shadows.

"Who's the ugly horn head?" Angel asked.

Maleficent turned to him in disgust. "Ew a spider."

"Ew an ugly useless bitch." Angel replied back making Belladonna chuckle.

"Mom?" Mal gasped.

Maleficent ignored her daughter and got into Alastor's face. "What kind of demon are you?! I gave her to you so you would destroy her!"

Alastor laughed. "No one can tell me who to destroy, besides how could I not fall in love with such a cute face?"

"Mom why did you do it?" Mal asked.

"To get revenge on Hades why else, honestly Mal Auradon has just made you stupid. Once the barrier was down I turned back and went to Hell to see if I could fine any demons willing to help me get my revenge and what do I find out? The child grown and well!"

Angel growled as he kept Belladonna behind him. "You're the one that hurt her? That took her away from us?"

"Are you responsible for her being mute as well?" Alastor asked, his smile never fading but it was obvious he was angry.

"She wasn't born mute, the blanket I wrapped her in was cursed and as soon as you took her off the island it took away her voice. A trick I learned from Ursula." Maleficent smirked.

"You mother fucking bitch." Angel growled. "You drugged her!"

"That's not all I did. I stabbed her just like I did to her mother, but she just wouldn't die! I tortured her, wishing she was awake while I did it. Then this.... thing." She pointed at Angel Dust. "Started looking for her so I took her back to Auradon to see if I could drag her to the island."

"Maleficent."

Maleficent froze at the voice and turned to see Hades walk out of the shadows. If looks could kill she would be dead in a snap. "Hades, I would have thought when the barrier was down you would have went back to the underworld."

"You murdered my wife." Hades growled. "You sacrificed my child."

Belladonna widened her eyes as she saw the murderous look in her dad's eyes. She knows cause she sees it in Hell all the time. Thinking quickly Belladonna took the ember out of her pocket and snuck behind Maleficent with it.

"Hades, don't forget what we had." Maleficent stuttered. All her confidence gone.

Hades flamed up. "Our marriage was a joke."

Before Hades would do anything Belladonna touched Maleficent with the ember making her scream loudly in pain before her magic was gone and she was turned back into a lizard, only this time there was no turning back. Carefully picked Maleficent up Belladonna gave her to Mal. "Here you go."

"Really?" Mal asked surprised. "After all she did with you? She hurt you, she kidnapped you, she killed your mom."

"Yeah well, I wouldn't be much better than her if I killed someone else's mom."