Missing

"So... Did it work?" Carlos asked.

Jay shrugged his shoulders and walked into the dinning room only to quickly run back in and cover his eyes. "Oh geez!"

"Did they kiss?" Evie asked.

"They're doing more than that." Jay gagged. "I'd say the spell is broken."

Evie looked up at Hades. "Why don't you go tell Belladonna the good news."

"Thanks." Hades took the long way to Belladonna's room thinking about if he should tell her the truth. "So what do I say? Hey kid I'm your real dad and I thought you were dead all these years cause your half sister's mom is a jealous witch that killed your mom and sacrificed you to demons?"

Hades sighed and shook his head already hating this whole thing. Angel and Alastor love Belladonna too much that they're not gonna just hand her over to him. Still Hades doesn't want his child to be in Hell of course and he has a lot to learn about sign language if they never find his ember. Hades knocks on Belladonna's door and waits for her to make some kind of noise as a come in. She usually claps or knocks on something but this time she didn't. Hades slowly turned the door knob and looked inside the room to see she wasn't even in there. Hades looked around but didn't see any sign of her and no one else has either.

"I can't find Belladonna." Hades told them when he ran over.

"WHAT?!" Alastor and Angel smashed the door open. Alastor's hair was a mess and Angel was covering himself with what was left of his dress.

"What do you mean you can't find Belladonna?" Angel demanded.

"She's not in her room and no one else has seen her either." Hades explained.

"Fucking damn it." Angel growled as he grabbed his gun.

Alastor's face became more sinister and everything around him seemed to have gone red before his shadow came alive and more appeared.

"What was that?" Hades asked when all the shadows started flying around.

"My shadow will help us look for her." Alastor said.

"Why the fuck are we still here?" Angel asked. "We're suppose to be home."

"Worry about that later dear." Alastor reminded him. "We have to find our child."

"At least they remember now." Mal mumbled.

"Remember what?" Angel asked.

"Later." Mal quickly said before all of them ran to find Belladonna.

Evie told the pirates and Mal told Ben and his parents that Belladonna was missing now all of Auradon was keeping an eye out for her.

Angel was in full mama bear mode flipping over whatever he can pointing his guns at anyone that got in his way.

Alastor was never one for panicking especially in front of his spouse but he was getting really tired about how much bad luck his child has been having lately. He hasn't forgotten that someone has badly injured her and they were going to pay he also hasn't forgiven anyone in Auradon for letting his child get in such danger on her short time here.

"Do you think she was kidnapped again Al?" Angel asked already close to sobbing.

"If she was I'll tear them limb from limb." Alastor said as his eyes became radio dials.

"You're hot when you do that you know." Angel sighed.

"Not the time dear." Alastor said before his shadows returned. "Well?"

Hades looked over when he saw Alastor communicate with his shadow.

"How does that work?" Hades asked Angel.

Angel just shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, I'm just married to the guy."

"SHE'S WHAT?!" Alastor yelled at his shadow now clearly more angry than before.