I Will extras update and notifications

Hey guys! I haven't seen any of you since Ember, Cole, and Mandy Chance lived happily ever after or whatever. Anyway, this stuff probably won't occur until I've made decent progress or finished my other works, but I'm planning on making a sequel and a prequel to I Will. If you have any ideas, feel free to message me. I'm also most likely going to go back through the story and fix gramatical and spelling errors, as well as indenting my paragraphs, all bad Wattpad habits.

I'm going to fix I Will so that it's better worded. I'll also probably be posting a song playlist for I Will, and hopefully, someday I can get a group of friends to help me make a trailer or short videos from scenes in I Will.

Anyways, tell me what you think! Message me with thoughts, comments, suggestions! And have my votes been going down? Don't forget to promote the book! Thanks!

~Forever

If you have anything to say, I'll hear it, as long as it's not hate. Then I'll probably just delete the comment and maybe block you. (Please appreciate my honestly and being blatant). I will, however, take constructive criticism; I appreciate the stuff. There is a fine line between constructive criticism and hate, though. You should probably be able to tell the difference. If I read something the wrong way and we talk it out, I'm probably (meaning yes unless the ultimate reason 'no') going to forgive you, so don't worry!

Ok, I think I'm done.

See you! Promote this book, please! And read my other ones as well! Bells to My Cousin (BtMC) and Interdimensional Chatroom (IC) . . . BtMC is kind of on hiatus right now; I'm really busy and I had angering issues with it. I'll update when I've fixed it. Actually, I have writer's block for both of them.

Ok, I'll stop. Sorry!
Thanks for sticking with me!