I. . . I. . .

Cole howls in pain as the blade sinks into his side. My mouth gapes open, and my eyes widen so much I feel like they're going to burst out of my skull. I can't believe I just sat there and watched! There's still a chance for him to live, a voice whispers in my mind.

I rise from my lying area quickly and launch myself at Nya, grabbing the dagger in my thigh sheath that's always on my person and raising it as I come down. She grabs my arms and separates them, not letting my blade come down on her.

We fight hand-to-hand combat and battle with our daggers back and forth. Finally, I escape towards the car where the rest of the weapons are. I duck and roll, grabbing another blade from under the car where I hid them. I stand up and resume a low, guarded postion, my hand with the new blade facing back, against my arm, hidden from Nya's sight. She runs towards me with her knife and I use the visible one to block her blow while I bring around the second dagger.

Her bayonette flies from her hand with the flat of my first blade presses against her wrist. The second dagger is stopped by her left arm before it reaches her chest.

"Kill me, and you kill all the Ninja. Even Cole," She says slowly.

"What?" I ask flatly.

"I possess a Life Stone. Sensei Wu found one and connected each of the Ninja's lives to it, as well as his, mine and Lloyd's. It was rested upon me and sank into my body. Now, if I'm killed, so are they," she nods to behind me. I quickly glance back to see the other ninja, counting the other's that Nya mentioned. They all look at me, waiting for my next move.