So I'm Magic? Wow!~ I Don't Care!

**Language (R-rated) will be blocked out

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait," Cole says suddenly. "that tear came from the side of your face; the others didn't. What if. . ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What if the only way your tears can bring people back is if they touch your lips? Zane's did, and Jay's did, and I'm assuming mine did, we need one that touched your mouth," he finishes. I shrug my shoulders. Who cares if my lip tears can bring life? That just makes me an even bigger target--for MONEY. I refuse to be 'sold'. I will kill anyone before they try to sell my tears to bring back life.

I blink back more tears from the thoughts I had moments ago. I'm strong. I'm Ember. I killed all them so I could have my guy. That takes courage and dedication. I don't cry. Blech!

"No!" Cole shouts. "Don't hold them in! We still need Kai, Lloyd, Sensei and Nya!"

"I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU AGAIN IF YOU BRING THAT WITCH BACK TO LIFE WITH MY TEARS." I yell sternly with wide, angry eyes.

"Witch??" Jay exclaims. "How could you call her that?!"

"Oh, don't play Angel. You and I both know that you don't really love her. Nobody does!"

"Except Kai. . ." Zane says softly.

"Naw, I think he hates her too," I respond. "I sense it. LOL haha."

Cole comes closer to me and jabs a finger at my eye. "Ow! What the Hell?! I thought you loved me!" He shrugs and licks his finger, dragging it down my face over my mouth. A tear from the eye he poked travels down the trail he made. After it finishes on my mouth, he takes it on his finger and rubs it on Kai's face. Soon, we have Kai again. Joy, oh joy. Yeah, joy. . .totally. No one cares.

Cole tries to repeat his process so he can bring the others back, but I shove him away, "Just because I can bring back life doesn't mean you can go around using me! I can just as easily bring death again! I hate you all. Metaphorically, I suppose."

No one says anything else until we all unspokenly decide to head back to their place. They take the other bodies, still dead, and bring them to the backyard when we reach the houses.

**A few days later. . .**

I've been staying with the ninja in Cole's room, sharing a bed with him. Yeah, I know. I don't care what you think. At night, I have my memory dreams of my family's death, but this time, while I'm in my brother's room, as I look at the killer, holding Will (my brother [just decided on his name, lol] ) My head moves downward, against my memories, and I see the floor. Flames engulf it. A tear had been running down my face, and dripped onto the floor. The area around where my tear hit was no longer on fire. I guess that's how I didn't burn up.

I keep waking up with a soft, wet face, and a wet pillow, from crying. Had I known of my Tear thing, I would've saved my family. But I guess I wouldn't be where I am now. There are some good points to the now, I suppose.

What I didn't take much notice to was that Cole was always up before me, and there was a small, thin container with liquid in it sitting on his bedside table. One day, though, I noticed him go out into the backyard and stand over the graves they'd dug for the others. He had his container with him. I didn't know what was in it at the time, but boy was I going to kill him when I found out.

I figured that it was some kind of perfume to mask the bodies' smell until we had them properly buried, so I went back to what I was doing. But I just about wanted to strangle Cole when Lloyd, Sensei and Nya walk through the back door. I'd been sitting on the couch, reading a book when I heard her voice. She walked in and I had a heart attack.

That witch. That twisted, no-good, cheating, indecisive, lethal son-of-a-b!tch! I dropped the book and ran at her. I launched off the ground and raised the knife from my thigh. This time, instead of just her chest, I hit all the vital life-or-death organs. I slash the dagger in her chest, shove it in her stomach and then smack it over her head, cracking open her skull. (Yeah, I know, yuck; a little "je suis desole" ~I'm somewhat sorry. . . be glad I didn't do more detal. . . :p)

She falls to the ground and convulses. I continue to stab her in various places until Cole pulls me off her, a struggle. "WHY THE F*CK DID YOU FREAKING BRING THAT F-ING B!TCH BACK TO LIFE?!?!" I scream at the top of my lungs at him. We wrestle back and forth but I finally turn things around on him, taking a nearby belt off the couch and holding his neck with it. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT OR I'D KILL YOU!"

Lloyd had run off away from the danger and sensei must've gone off to get the others. Multiple sets of feet pound the stairs as everyone else traipes up the stairs. Soon, they have me surrounded. Zane comes up behind me; I feel Cole shift positions and then something punctures my skin with a pinch. My eyes slowly close and I don't remember much else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Book is wrapping up within 4 chapters.