Decisions decisions

**WARNING--- R-RATED LANGUAGE-- and a lot of it, at that**

*Some of it was changed to more age-appropriate wording*

Nya knows she has me at Checkmate. She knows I have to lose my own life. Well, that's what she believes. She must think I love Cole enough to give my own life just to save him. I'm not saying I don't though. . .

She stares at me with that look. She smirks, "This is what you get for trying to steal my guy."

"THAT'S WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT? YOUR FREAKING RELATIONSHIP THAT DOESN'T EXIST? YOU ARE A F***ING @SS BITCH!"

She laughs and looks at me again, probably waiting for me to kill myself and save them all. I hear Jay behind me, sobbing at the fact that Nya left him forever.

Seconds pass.

I dig the one blade into her wrist and she cries out in pain. I drag her back over to where we left Cole, blood was all over the sleeping bag and in a pool on the grass. I'm surpised the other ninja haven't come over to help him. Maybe they don't know.

I look down towards him and through the slits of his eyes, I see him return my gaze. "I love you," I say to him. Then I raise the knife in my right hand above me and

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, I know, I really left you hanging there. Just like me to do that at the last minute... Muahaha.

Anyway! I want to hear your opinion! What do you think that Ember (sorry I hadn't called her by name lately) will choose? Comment! Comment!

Do it! I want to hear what you guys think. How you guys view Ember. Please please please tell me!

If I don't get at least a few comments (#s at my satisfied discretion), I WILL NOT POST THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER!!!!

I'm serious about that.

So comment comment comment! (And multiple by the same person will not count, so tell your buds also reading to put their say in!)

Comment, vote. Etc. sorry for the bazillion mentions of comments. Don't forget!