🖤17🖤

Excuse my mistakes

M I K E Y  W I L L I A M S
"I got you some food bro." Jaylen said patting my back.
"Thanks g." I say and walked into the room seeing everyone surround Keilani.

kellyoubrejr

(Random ass picture) kellyoubrejr: Guess who's up? 🖤@Keilanioubre3Liked by: Keilanioubre3, dbook, kingjames, shylynnitaa, and 3

kellyoubrejr: Guess who's up? 🖤@Keilanioubre3
Liked by: Keilanioubre3, dbook, kingjames, shylynnitaa, and 3.2M more...
dbook: 🙏🏼

"So, can I get on the court after Im all healed and stuff?" Lani asked giving me a goofy smile.
"Lani, you're injuries are bad, they told us that you probably... won't ever play again." I say lowly.
"Stop the cap." She laughed shaking her head and going on her phone.
"I'm serious Keilani." I say causing her to look back up. She clenched her jaw and said nothing. I heard her clear her throat and just went on her phone. I look at Kaleb and he shrugged.

"You wanna walk arou-"
"Mhm." She cut me off. I sighed and helped her up.
"I can take her." Shylynn said.
"Hell nah." She mumbled glaring at shy. Shylynn looked at me but I looked away.
"How bout I take her?" Kaleb said wrapping his arm around her shoulder.
"Aight." I say. They slowly walked out with the rest of the kids following them leaving just the adults in the room.

K A L E B O U B R E
"I might not play no more huh?" She asked all of us making us frown.
"Yea." Autumn said sadly. Lani shook her head. Damn. I don't know what I would do if that was me. People think that this just a game but to me, Lani and the rest of the gang? That's our life.
"At least you get to do yo nails like you always wanted." I laughed tryna cheer her up. She always wanted her nails done but though that it might be hard for her to play with them.
"True." She chuckled.

"Aye you picking the color I choose." Mikey said.
"No, you ass gone picked the ugliest color, do the color I say." Bronny said.
"Hell no. I'm her best friend. She choosing the color I want." Jaylen said.
"Shut yall's dumb dumb bubblegum looking asses the fuck up, I'm choosing my own color." She smiled making everyone smacked their lips. We walked by a desk and I saw that fine ass nurse that gave me ha number. I told ha ass I was turning 18 tomorrow.
"Bye yall." I say and put Bronny's arm around Lani and walked up to the girl.
"Wassam ma." I say smirking at her.
"Hey, your sister looks like she's making progress." she smiled.

"Ye, she doing aight." I say watching them fake gagging at me. I flipped them off.
M I K E Y W I L L I A M S
"Y'all seeing that?" I asked Bron and Lani. They nodded, Jay and Autumn was staring each other down.
"Yea they like each other fasho." Bronny laughed and walked off. Lani turned to me giggling.
"You gotta soft spot for me huh?" She asked. I playfully rolled my eyes knowing that it was going to happen sooner or later.
"I knew yo ass was gonna be bugging." I say. She was talking about me visiting her and telling her that she was still beautiful even though she had all them wires on her.

"You knew it was gonna happen." She laughed as we walked further. We came up to the mirror again and Keilani pulled out her phone. I wrapped my arms around her and put my chin on her shoulder. She took a picture and posted it on her story. I slowly kissed down her neck as she played with my hair.
"Damn, I really missed you." I mumbled.
"I missed you too." She said looking at me through the mirror. I grabbed her jaw and kissed her lips. We pulled away from the kiss and I turned behind us seeing Autumn doing this face. 😦 well shit. . .

Me and Keilani laughed nervously.
"I FUCKING KNEW IT!" She whispered yelled.
"Autumn." Lani groaned hiding her face in my chest.
"I knew it I knew it." She started twerking.
"Bitch you flat as a pancake stop embarrassing yourself." I rolled my eyes at her.
"Fuck you Micheal." She flipped me off and grabbed Lani's arm taking her away from me.

A U T U M N K U Z M A
"When, where, and HOW?!" I asked. Lani smiled.
"I'll tell you later, I wanna lay down." She said and I poured.
"Fine, promise you'll tell me." I say sticking my pinky out. She chuckled,
"I promise." She hooked her pinky to mine.

BAEEEE😩💚^^^

BAEEEE😩💚^^^