🖤9🖤

M E L O

"Nigga I blocked yo ass what are you doing?!" Kaleb's stupid ass don't know how to play uno I swear.
"It's a fucking game chill out." He threw a blue card down.
"You messed up the game idiot." Keilani mumbled getting up.
Yo where you going?" I asked.
"To get my child." She yelled from the living room. A while later she came back with Zoey.
"Oh girl you white as hell....you still cute though." She kissed Zoeys cheek making her squirmy as she laughed loudly.

"What number do you think you're going to be?" Jaylen asked.
"I hope I'm the first to get drafted." I say.
"With a talent like that? I know you will." Kei said playing with Zoey. I think my boy Mikey got some. I taught him to get girls well.

A U T U M N

"Get me something please." I tell my mom. My mom and dad are going to coffee hut here in Michigan. We came to visit some family from my dads side. I grabbed my phone and called Kk.
"Hey boo!"
"Hey bae." She laughed.
"Whatcha doin?" I asked doing random things.

"Playing with Zoey." She answered.
"They only time I'm not home you're there." I sighed.
"I know, but hey, you get to go to Phoenix in a couple of days." She says.
"Trueee." I say and my grandma came into the house.
"I gotta go but I'll call you later sis." I say.
"Aight, bye boo." She hung up.

"Hi nana." I hugged her.

M I K E Y

"Now way! Dj is coming to watch the game tomorrow." Jaylen jumped up. I rolled my eyes.
"Wait fr?" Keilani asked.
"Yea, he's on his way to LA right now." Jay did a stupid dance.
"Wait, didn't y'all date?" He asked K. I looked at her.
"Nah, he asked me out, but I told him that we should get to know each other some more first." She said looking at Zoey. I bit the inside of my cheek and leaned back in my chair. She looked up to me and I shook my head getting up and walking off.

K E I L A N I

I stayed there confused, what'd I do.?
"You guys ready to go?" Dad asked. I nodded getting up to go find Mikey. I went to the backyard but he wasn't there. I went to the front yard and saw him kicking rocks. He had his back to me and I heard him sigh as he ran his hand through his hair. I hugged him.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nun." He turned to me. He leaned down kissing me.
"We're leaving soon." I say letting go and walking back.

He grabbed me arm and pulled me back.
"You ain't gonna kiss me back?" He asked. I chuckled and puckered my lips. He leaned down and pecked my lips. We walked inside and said our goodbyes to the ball family. We went into the G-wagon and I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep.