⛓6⛓

M I K E Y

"Come on mane, stay with me." I hugged Keilani's waist. They're going to their house in LA.
"Fine let me ask my parents." She gave in. I nodded and let go of her waist.

K E I L A N I

"Can I stay with Mikey down in San Diego?" I pouted looking at my mom. She looked at dad and nodded.
"Yea you can."
"Dad?" I asked.
My mom turned to him. He looked at her and nodded.
"You sure?" He looked hesitant.
"Yea go ahead princess." I nodded and hugged both of them. I grabbed my duffel bag from the g-wagon and got in Mikey's Corvette.
"Can you stop bruh?" He asked as we made it into the freeway.

"Stop What?" I asked setting my phone on the dashboard.
"Stop texting that nigga." He said as his focus stayed on the road.
"You're jealous!" I laughed ugly.
He smacked his lips clenching his jaw. I grabbed his hand and interlocked it with mine.
"Are you jealous?" I asked.
"Who the fuck said that?" He looked at me as we stopped bc of traffic.
"You kinda makes it obvious." I say.
He scoffed, "hell naw you ugly asf." He rolled his eyes.

I let go of his hand and shrugged.
"Bitch Im hot tf you talkin about." I flipped my hair.
"Get cho hair out my face." He complained.
"Mikey." He ignored me.
"Micheal." I poked his cheek.
"Baby." He gave me a side eye glare. Ima mess with him some more
"Daddy." I whispered seductively. He turned his attention to me.
"What Keilani." He turned back.
"Nothing." I mumbled slouching.

He placed his hand on my knee rubbing up and down.
1 H O U R  L A T E R

"Fuck I'm tired." He yawned getting out the car. I grabbed my bag and greeted his mom, Marvin his little brother, and Skye his sister. We made our way upstairs and went into his room. He laid down putting his arm over his eyes. I stretched and laid down next to him playing with his hair. I grabbed his PS4 controller and pressed on the COD icon. I stopped playing with his hair so that I can play. He looked up at me.

"Why you stop?" He asked

"I'm playing dude." I say and got killed. Oh well. My hands went back to his hair. He brought me on top of him wrapping his arms around my waist.

"stop." I slapped his hands away from my butt.

"damn It aint my fault you got hella ass." he said onto my neck.

M I K E Y

after a while she stopped playing with my hair and I noticed that she fell asleep. Her phone vibrated, it was the Corey kid, I answered and out the phone to my ear.
"Stop hitting my girl up yo." I say quietly so she won't wake up and hung up.

Corey
I know y'all ain't dating bro chill out. She don't want you.

Keilani

🙂

(With pants obviously lol)  I turned her phone off and left my hand in her ass as I fell asleep.

K A L E B
"You let her what?!" I yelled.
"I know damn well that you didn't raise your voice at me boy." Dad towered over me.
"Why did you let her go?" I asked trying to calm down.
"Because I can." He said walking off.
"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS LET HER DO WHAT EVER SHE WANTS, SHES SO FUCKING SPOILED!" I yelled slamming my hands on the granite top.
"Boy get cho ass outside. Give me 70 military pushups and two miles. GO." He pushed me outside.

K E L L Y

Keilani isn't spoiled, she earns her things. Unlike Kaleb, he asks for something and his momma gets it for him. I don't like it. But that's gonna change now. I walked into his room and grabbed his consoles and his "backup" phones putting them in my downstairs closet.
"Dad it's fucking hot." I hear him.
"Nigga I don't give a fuck. You keep talking shit about your sister so man up and do what I told you to do." I say.

Shy shook her head as I told him.
"No I ca- can't." He came a couple of minutes later out of breath. 
"You must be out of your mind, LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO." I hit his back.
"Nigga are you Cry- what the fuck you crying for. Man this ain't compared to the weather in Phoenix and you know it." I'm being hard because I don't want them to grow up hating each other. I've seen it with my family members, NEVER ended up good.
-