🖤23🖤

Excuse my mistakes
3 DAYS LATER
K E I L A N I  O U B R E
"I'm going to miss you." I mumbled on Dj's shoulder as we hugged. He's going back home making me hella sad.
"Ima miss you too ma. I'll call you when I get home Aight?" He said and I nodded. His flight was called and we hugged one more time before he walked off to his terminal. I sighed through my nose and got into the Range Rover. Mikey turned to me and gave me a half smile before driving off. I know, it's crazy but we talked about it and we're cool now.

"You shouldn't be mad though." I argued. He sighed,
"You right, it's not like we dated anyway." He said and I nodded.
"We cool?" I asked.
"We cool." He answered as I pulled him into a hug.
"You'll be fine." He said.
"I know, I'm just gonna miss him a lot." I say looking out the window.
"You wanna eat something?" He asked.
"Yea." I responded. I swear he always know how to lighten up the mood. We ended up going to Chick fil a. I got a salad because I can't eat greasy stuff for a while.

"You need to talk to Kaleb." Mikey said driving.
"Trust me, I've tried but he just ignores me." I say feeding him a fry. There was a long pause,
"How bout I talk to him." He suggested.
"You don't have to do that Mikey." I say.
"Just let me do it Aight?" He asked looking at me then back at the road.
"Fine." I gave in.
"You taking me and Autumn to get our nails done?" I asked fluttering my eyes.
"Hell no." He answered.
"Pleaaaaaase." I whined.
"No." He said in annoyance.
"Please, we can spend time together before you go." I pout. He looked at me for a split second.

"Aight, I'll take y'all but I'm taking Jaylen and Kaleb too." He said making me cheer. I went to Autumn's contact.
"Press 1 to speak to another employee. Press 0 if you need to talk to Autumn Kuzma." She said making me laugh.
"WE GETTING OUR NAILS DONE BITCHHHHHH!" I twerked in my seat even though she can't see me.
"YASSSSSSSSSS, but yo ass didn't press 0." She whined.
"Get over it. Anyways, we picking you guys up." I say.
"Bet let us know when you guys are outside." She said. We ended the call.

K A L E B  O U B R E
Shit hella boring. I'm in class right now jus listening to the teacher talk bout sum bout math but I wasn't really paying attention. Jaylen opened my door,
"We going with the girls to get their nails done later." He said quietly.
"My mic off, but aight lemme know when they're here." I say. He nodded and closed my door. We is all doing school right now expect for Mike and Keilani obviously. My phone slipped out of my hand hitting my keyboard. I rolled my eyes and looked at my screen seeing a paper fly across someone's screen.
"Whoever threw that paper, yo moms a hoe." I say then heard people laugh.

"Kaleb mute yourself boy." The teacher said making me laugh. My dumbass phone made my mic turn on.
"Aye my bad teach." I laughed louder turning my shit off.

Leslie😬
Can I come over😏

Kaleb
Nah hoe, I told you to get rid of my number

Hoe #?
Whatever Kaleb🙄
I know you'll come back to me like you always do

"Bitch fuck you." I mumbled. I only messed around with her. No feelings and she knew dat.
"Class dismissed." The teacher said. I pressed on the leave meeting button and got off my bed stretching. I opened my door and jogged downstairs to the kitchen grabbing a bag of chips and sitting on the pool chairs in the backyard. Sailor sat next to the chair whimpering wanted to get on. I patted the side of the chair making him climb up. He a big dog now. He might only be 4 months but this nigga big. Jaylen came out with Nala and Kylo on their leash and he holding Sailor's colar.

"What you doing with that?" I asked sitting up.
"Lani wants to take them." He said handing me Sailors leash and Colar. I put it on him and followed J to the front door.
"Aye mom, we out." I shouted before closing the door. My dad, Devin, LeBron, Kuz, and Tyreek went out. After locking the door I turned seeing Autumn, Bronny, Bryce, and Zhuri where getting into the Range. I got in after putting Zhuri's seatbelt on and letting the dogs jump in.

"Wassam." Mikey reached back dapping me up.
"Waddup" I answered and turned around hearing Zhuri laugh. I chuckled seeing Kylo licking all over her face.
"Gang." Bronny said recording us.

A U T U M N  K U Z M A
"Stop." I whispered smacking Jaylen's hand from my thigh. He smacked his lap. I rolled my eyes turning my head looking down at Bryce. He wiggled his eyebrows up and down. I bucked at him. He bucked back, we have a love hate friendship.
"Beta not say shit." I whispered. He put his hands up.
"What I though." I have Jim's straight face then smiled hugging him. He mugged me pushing me away.
"You weird." He said making me scoff.

-
Pretty short my bad😔
If y'all listen to Comethazine what your favorite song??
Mine DANGEROUS😈 or Two 45's or onmygrannykids I have a lot of favorites😭