🖤25🖤

Excuse my mistakes 🙃

K E I L A N I O U B R E
"Jay!" I whispered shaking him.
"Hm?" He hummed furrowing his eyebrows.
"Wake up, I'm tryna drown these motha fuckas." He quickly got up and we went to his kitchen.
"No hoe get that one." He said pointing at auntie Kendall's big ass water bottle. I smiled and grabbed it filling it up with water.
"Aye get flour!" I say devilishly.
"Yo evil ass." He laughed grabbing the bag. We ran upstairs to his room and quietly opened the door and tiptoed over everyone.

I put three fingers up and counted down. I spilled the water and Jaylen smacked flower on everyone's face except for Zhuri and Autumn's.
"AYO." Bryce yelled. They tried chasing us but I put my hand up
"Hey I'm crippled you can't do nun to me." I smiled innocently. In reality I was able to run now but I didn't want to. They rolled their eyes but turned towards Jaylen.

I chuckled seeing him run.
"I'm on to you sis." Autumn said wiping the water off her face.
"Sorry." I laughed. I went to the guest bathroom and brushed my teeth. I rinsed my mouth and went downstairs seeing my auntie drinking tea watching tv.
"Morning auntie." I kissed her cheek.
"Good morning beautiful." She smiled giving me a hug. I hugged back and texted my family's group chat.

Lani💆🏽‍♀️🤠

Kaleb🤏🌊Morning fuckaaaass🤠

Kaleb🤏🌊
Morning fuckaaaass🤠

Lani💆🏽‍♀️🤠
Dad what time you coming ?

Dad🌊♾
In like 30 min

Lani💆🏽‍♀️🤠
👌🏽

"G HUNCHO!" I yelled seeing his face pop up in my screen.
"Aye wassup youngin?" He asked petting Cash.
"Nun, you guys coming to the convention shit right?" I ask.
"Yea we is landing in a lil bit." He said showing me the view from his window.
"Bett, I'll see y'all later." I say. He nodded,
"See you later kid." We ended the call.

"Don't be mad at me sis." I whined hugged her from behind. She gave me a mug but then smiled. She turned around and hugged me back.
"Breakfast is ready." Uncle Devin said from the kitchen.  Everyone and they momma got up and ran to the kitchen but I waited for Mikey to come downstairs. Hearing footsteps, I look up and see him playing with his hair.
I went up to hug him.
"I'm still mad." He said but hugged me back.
"Get over it." I playfully rolled my eyes. We walked into the kitchen and grabbed a plate.

"Good morning." Unc Lebron said walking into the house with auntie Sav and my dad and Shylynn.
"Good morning." We all say.
"Kaleb. This is the fifth time your teachers calls because you keep cussing in class." Shylynn says putting her hand on her hip.
"What up with that?" She asked. I chuckled and continued eating as I scrolled through my phone.
"I was bored so why not lighten up the class." He shrugged.
"This the last time before I take your phone and consoles away." She said before walking into the kitchen.

I turned to my dad,
"What you do to her? She in a pissy mood." I say.
"She got these mood swings." He rolled his eyes. I kept bouncing my leg feeling my chest starting to hurt. I don't want to say anything because Kaleb and dad won't let me go to the meet up.
"You good?" Jaylen asks.
"Yea why?" I ask stopping my leg.
"You keep moving around." He said looking at me strangely.
"I did drugs." I say out of nowhere.

My dumbass couldn't think of anything else to say.
"Bitch what?!" He laughed. I laughed getting up and taking my plate to the sink. I washed it and made my way towards the living room. I yawned laying my head back and closing my eyes.
What felt like hours was only a couple of minutes when Kaleb woke me up from my nap.
"Yo we leaving." He said tapping my shoulder before jogging up the stairs.

I wiped my eyes and grabbed my Fanny pack and walking out the door. I sat on the backseat of the Range Rover and waited for Kaleb, Autumn, and Zhuri.
"Here your dad told me to give you these." Autumn said holding my medicine for me to take.
"Thanks." I say taking it from her hand and taking one pill before chugging hella water.
"Lani." I hear. I look out the door and see Zhuri carrying a lot of things.
"Can you help me." She pouted putting them on the ground.

I chuckled and got out the car.
"Why didn't you put them in your backpack?" I ask squaring down and helping her pick them up.
"My daddy rushed me like always." He said rolling her eyes and leaning on one leg sassily.
"Oop, okay I see you sis." I laughed handing her full backpack.
"Thanks sissy." She kissed my cheek making me giggle.
"You're very welcome." I took her hand and led her to the car.

We all took 4 cars and started our half an hour ride to the meet up. Because of Covid we have to wear masks which sucks because it's really hot today and we'll mostly be outside.
"Dad turn the AC on." Kaleb complained fanning himself.
"Dude the switch is right in front of you." I say.
"And the mini fridge is next to you." Autumn added. I nodded. He twisted his lips turning it on and opening the fridge putting his face in it. Dramatic ass.

I hear Zhuri gasp. She tapped my arm rapidly making me turn to her. I say her pointing out the window. I see Mikey and Jaylen flipping us off from Lebrons car. My jaw dropped, I rolled down the window and put both my middle fingers up.
"Fuck y'all!" I say. Some fans were behind their car and were recording us. I laughed seeing Jaylen hold Mikey's waist as he pulled half his body out the window.

I reached over and we did our handshake.
"Chill." My dad laughed seeing us damn near fall out the moving cars.
-

Heyyyyy this is what I meant by the car having a fridge. If y'all don't know some Range rovers have this.

 If y'all don't know some Range rovers have this

Basically that middle console is a fridge