⛓24⛓

Excuse my mistakes
K E I L A N I O U B R E
"I'll call you when we're done." I say hugging Mikey. He nodded. Autumn and I walked into the nail salon greeting our nail techs.
"Welcome ms. Oubre." A lady said guiding me to a chair.
"Do you have a design you'd like or do you want to choose on of the design's we have?" She asked setting up.
"I've got a design." I say pulling out my phone and showing her the design.

She started working on my left hand first and I decided to FaceTime Mikey cuz why not

"Wassam?" He answered.
"Did you see what I sent you?" I asked. I had sent him the design a couple of minutes ago.
"Yea, that's fire." He said. I see him squat down and Zhuri's face popped up.
"Hi Lani!" She waved.
"Hi baby girl." I squealed. She laughed clinging onto Mikey's neck. Awwwwh,
"You left Autumn?" He laughed. I shook my head,

"She's over there." I flipped the camera. Autumn flipped him off making his jaw drop.
"Bitc-"
"Mikey no cuss words!" Zhuri pulled him by the colar of his shirt.
"My bad." He apologized.

M I K E Y  W I L L I A M S
I left the gang and went with Zhuri to Justice so she can get whatever she want. I was still on da phone with Lani. I stared at her as she was talking with the lady but she was on mute. She so fine bruh, but that nigga Dj had to take her away from me. I shook my head, I can't be thinking bout nun of that shi when I have a girl. I asked Deja to be my girl yesterday.
"Mikey I'm done." She said walking up to me with 2 little backpack's and weird makeup things.

I grabbed the things from her hand and took them to the cashier and payed for them.
"Thank you." She cheesed hugging my leg.
"I got you little princess." I rubbed her hair messing it up. She gave me a stank face making me laugh.
"Mama." I called out to Lani.
"Yea?" She looked down at her phone.
"Tell Zhuri to get rid of dat attitude." I say giving my phone to Zhuri.
"You giving your unc an attitude?" I heard.
"Pshh no he's just being too sensitive." Zhuri flipped her hair.
"Ooo- okay ms gurl I see you." Lani hyped her up.

I smacked my lips getting my phone back.
"You supposed to back me up nigga." I rolled my eyes. She waved me off.
"Where everyone at?" She asked.
"Bronny and Jaylen went to footlocker the rest went to go eat with their fatasses." I answer. She chuckled shaking her head.
-

"Period!" I say putting my hands up to Mikey's face. He mugged me slapping them away.
"You gonna poke my damn eyes out." He whined. I rolled my eyes. We walked towards the gang and I grabbed Sailors leash from Kaleb without saying a word.
TIME SKIP
M O N T H S  L A T E R
"Ayyyeee we back motha fuckas!" Bronny said dancing around as he recorded. We at Jaylens place and decided to all stay the night here.
"Aye, tomorrow you all got to wake up early for the meet up." Devin said peeking in the theatre room.
"Okay." We all groaned.

My phone rang and I saw Dj wanted to FaceTime me. I smiled and answered it putting my AirPods in.
"Wassup." He smiled.
"Hey, how was practice?" I asked.
"Good, it sucks having a mask on all the time though." He answered laying on his bed.
"I bet. Are you going to the meet up?"
"Nah, I have a game." He stretched and yawned.
"You tired Bae?" I asked.
"A little but it's cool." He said.

"I'll let you get some sleep I'll call you tomorrow." I say. He nodded.
"Night baby girl."
"Good night love." I say letting him hang up. I tunted off my phone and see Kaleb mugging me.
"Boo tf?" I say making him smack my head.
"Bitch get your nasty hand off me." I say pushing him. We kinda talked about the whole thing but he's still kinda mad. At least he talks to me so that's good.

"I'm out, go to sleep early. Love yall." My dad said kissing my forehead and dapping Kaleb up. I nodded and continued watching the movie.
-

Short chapter 😪 I got to get on my shit bc this ain't it. I been slacking and I'm sorry. Anyways my bsf published her very first book if you guys want to go ahead and read it🤩 KeilaniRains3

 Anyways my bsf published her very first book if you guys want to go ahead and read it🤩 KeilaniRains3