🖤13🖤

⚠️WARNING REALLY LONG CHAPTER⚠️

J A Y L E N  B O O K E R
Bro this can't be happening. My lifelong bestfriend. . . Dead. I entered the room and my heart dropped seeing her there. The color drained from her body.
"Come on man, don't leave me." I cried holding her hand.
"Please Keilani, I need you with me bro." I placed my head on her hand.
"Baby, it was her time to go." My mom rubbed my back. I shook my head.
I shook my head not believing her. She was so full of life.

K E L L Y  O U B R E  J R
"I love you princess." I whispered as tears fell onto her blanket.
"I'm so so sorry, it's all my fault." I clenched my jaw. I can't be in here knowing that I'm the one who caused her to die. I clenched my jaw hard and quickly ran out the door sliding down the wall.

Mom🤞🏾
Keilani is dead and it's all my fault

I put my phone down and just cried harder than I've ever had in my life.

K A L E B  O U B R E
I was getting worried, Lani and dad haven't come back home. It's already past 12. I know what I did/said was fucked up and I feel so bad. My mom knocked the door. 
"Come in." I say quietly looking out thinking.
"Good job." She smiled setting the money and my bed. I rolled my eyes and got up walking to my bathroom slamming the door.
Grandma❤️
I'm sorry sweetie, I'm sure it feels like it's the end of the world but just know we are all here for you❤️

I scrunched my face up in confusion.
BabyboyK❤️☺️
What are you talking about Grams??
Grandma❤️ wants to FaceTime. I accepted it and she was crying.
"Are you okay Grandma?" I asked.
"Your father texted me telling me that Lani has passed because of him." She said. Everything went quiet. I dropped my phone and quickly ran to grab a windbreaker and grabbed my phone running downstairs.
"Take me to the hospital NOW!" I yelled throwing the keys to my mom.
"I'll see you guys soon babyboy." Grandma cried and I nodded letting her end the call.

"HURRY UP!" I yelled again. She was taking her damn time.
"Okay calm down what's wrong?" She asked starting the car.
"Because of you Kehlani is gone." I balled my fists as my voice cracked.
Oubre🦔
Lani's gone bro...💔
Mike🐐
Wym
Oubre🦔
I mean she's gone gone, she's dead
Mike🐐
Ill be on the next flight

M I K E Y W I L L I A M S
"Mom I need to go to Phoenix as soon as possible."
"Skye book a jet hurry up!" I breathed heavily. My heart is aching right now.
"Mike whats going on!" My mom asked seeing me running around the house grabbing my important things. I ignored her and grabbed my charger and a sweatshirt. She grabbed my arms making me shake my head and look at her with sad eyes.
"Keilani." Is all I said. She knew by my face what happened.
"O-omg, Marvin call the boys quickly." She told him and gave me a tight hug. That was my breaking point.

"I can't live without her ma." I sobbed on her shoulder.
"It's going to be okay baby." She sniffles quietly.
"I'll pack your stuff, let Autumn and the rest know okay?" She rubbed my back. I nodded and went outside calling everyone up. My phone rang and LeBron's caller id came up.
"Yo man, I'm on my way to pick you up, I got a jet ready for us." He said.
"Aight see you soon." I say.
"Stay strong kid." He said and hung up. I put my head down and just cried.

I wiped my eyes and walked back into the house.
"Bron coming for me and we'll be off to Phoenix." I told my mom. She nodded and motioned for me to sit on the couch where we all did a group hug and a prayer.
A U T U M N K U Z M A
"Get in the car princess." My dad kissed my forehead as I sobbed.
"Okay." I say as my voice cracked. My mom handed me a water bottle and rubbed my back as she walked with me to the car.
"Look at me babygirl." She said and I looked at her.
"Breath." She said quietly as he eyes also started to flood with tears.