⛓10⛓

K E I L A N I

"Yea go ahead, ima go to the bathroom." I tell mom. I did my business and as soon as I got back to my seat, they began playing again. K and Mikey moved seats so I'm now sitting in between him and Dj.
"Yo I saw a clip a couple of months ago of you catching the football one handed?!" D said.
"Yea, it was crazy. OBJ actually asked when I'll be in Cleveland so we can meet up and do some runs." I tell him and his eyes grew.

"You better take me with you." He laughed.
"Don't worry, I'll take you child." I patted his arm. I felt a tap on the side of my thigh. I turned to Mikey and he gave me a look. I turned back to DJ who's was saying something.
"Your dad is going in." He pointed to him. He looked towards us and we all gave him a thumbs up. I love watching them play, to me it's always like one day, both mom and dad will be watching Kaleb and I play. The ball was passed to dad and he saw a window and quickly ran and dunked swinging on the rim.

He pointed to K who was standing and they both did a salute motion as he ran backwards.
"He fucking sucks." I hear from behind me. The boys and I turned around and found a white ass boy. He looked at me and I glared at him.
"You have a problem?" He asked all four of us.
"Do you got a problem with my dad?" K stood up.
"He ain't even good." My brother balled his hands into a fist.
"Kaleb chill, don't listen to him." Mikey tried calming him down.
"Nah, this nigga keep talking shit." He says.

"Hunny it's okay, just ignore him." My mom put her hand on his shoulder.
"Pussy." The kid laughed. The security came up and took the boy out. Kaleb sat down and sighed heavily running his hand through his hair.
"So when do you guys go back to Arizona?" D asked me.
"Two days. So tomorrow is our last full day here."
"Cool, so can we hangout today after the game?" He asked.
"Yea, we have an after party you can come too." I tell him.

A F T E R T H E G A M E
We celebrated as the game finished. 117-115. After a while my dad came out and we did our handshake. He went to get interviewed as I went outside with Dj.
"Yo whats up Wagner!" Jay came out and greeted him.

Slimee🖤
Come outside

Mike Wisouski💚🟢
Omw

I turned my phone off and put it in my back pocket waiting for my brother and Mikey.

M I K E Y
"Are you coming?" I asked Kaleb.
"Nah, ima wait with my dad." I dapped him up and walked outside seeing Jaylen, Wagner, and Kehlani. I went behind her and grabbed her waist pulling her into me. She laughed,
"Move." She pushes me off. I smacked my lips following her as we walked out into the parking lot. We all climbed into the G-Wagon and chilled. Dj is being way too close to Kehlani. He grabbed her hand and started playing with it. Like nigga- move.

Both guys were in the front seat and Lani and I were in the back. She laid back putting her head on my legs. She ran her hand up and down my thigh as she talked.
"Jaylen, you make it obvious that you like Autumn." She laughed swinging her legs everywhere.
"That kid you met at the mall added me on Snapchat." Jaylen showed her his phone.

"Damn stalker much." I say.
"Ain't that kid a model or something like that?" Wagner butts in.
"Yea. I guess so." Lani answered looking at his insta bio. Slowly, my hand made its way down towards her jeans waist band. She quickly grabbed my wrist to stop me from going any farther.
"Guess who hit up my DMs!" Jay's loud ass said.
"Who bitch?" I asked.
"Patrick Mahomes's little brother." He answered.
"He want the d-"
"Chill, y'all know I'm cool with him." Kehlani cut Wagner off.

"Here watch whatever you guys want." She tossed her iPad to the front seat. Jaylen placed it on the dashboard and put Remember the Titans.

K E I L A N I

Corey
Congrats on your dads win today :)

Keilani Oubre😝
Thanks☺️ I heard that you were at them game, I didn't get to see you though.

Corey
Yea I was in the back Lmaoo

Keilani Oubre😝
That's tuff😭 jppp

"Why did you send that?" I whispered to Mikey. He looked at my phone and saw the picture. He shrugged. He turned his attention back to his phone. I grabbed his jaw making him look down at me. I pouted at him. He cracked a small smile. We do be acting like a couple. I don't think it's right though. Don't get me wrong! I like Mikey, like A LOT, but I don't know...
"Lani." I hear from the front seats.
"Yea?"
"You down to go on a date with Wagner?" Jaylen asked. I sat up real quick.

"Boy What?"
"Would you go on a date with Dj!" He yelled.
"I heard you the first time bitch, damn."
"So?" Dj asked.
"I don't know, maybe." I playfully winked.
Mikey grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. His hand latched onto my inner thigh tightly. The guys laughed and turned back to the movie.
"Whats wrong?" I teased. He put his head next to mine and my hand went behind us putting my it behind his neck.
"You're not going on a date with him." He mumbled on my neck.

"And why not?" I asked getting under his skin.
"Because I said so." His voice became deeper. I looked at him in the eyes. He kissed my lips.
-