⛓14⛓

W I N N I E K U Z M A
"Shhh she's going to be okay." I rubbed Autumns back. Keilani should came out of surgery 2 hours ago but the doctor hasn't came in yet.
"I'm scared mom." She silently cried. I looked up and did a prayer in my head. As soon as I finished a doctor opened the door.
"I'm sorry for the extra wait. We got Keilani's blood clots out and just as we expected, she did fall into a coma. One person can go see her as of now." He said and we thanked him. God heard our prayers.

"Go dad." Kaleb said. Kelly nodded and got up.
K E L L Y  O U B R E  J R
I got to her room door at the ICU and took a deep breath in before opening the door. Many wires hooked up to her with one IV on each arm. I walked up to her and kissed her forehead.
"I'm sorry princess. I should have told you from the beginning." I sniffed and held her hand.
"I love you so much." I whispered. I stayed there for half an hour u til I remembered that other people wanted to see her.
"I'll be back soon." I moved the hair out of her face.

I walked into the waiting room.
"Kaleb." I called he got up and walked out.
"Will you guys eat now?" LaVar asked. I turned to Mikey. We both nodded and ate.
-

M I K E Y  W I L L I A M S
"Hey ma." I grabbed her hand. I sighed a little feeling the tears coming again.
"Damn, all these wires on you. Still look beautiful tho." I chuckled.
"I hope you ain't hearing this because I know yo ass finna be bugging me about it when you wake up." I laughed. "we don't know if she will wake up or not." I shook my head.
"Crazy how hours before all this shit happened we was on the phone living normal" I say before turning to her.

"I want you to pull through this aight? We need you babyguh." I played with her hair.
"Aight well, ima let the rest see you. I'll come by later slime." I got up and kissed her cheek.

L E B R O N J A M E S J R
"Wassup crackhead." I chuckled sitting next to Lani.
"Ummm, I'm not really good at talking to sick people."

K E I L A N I O U B R E
"Ummm, I'm not really good at talking to sick people." Bronny said. I laughed in the inside because I obviously can't do it physically. It's crazy how people think that these boys are unemotional and stuff but in reality they're the softest people ever. And Mikey showed that today when he came in a little bit ago. I just wanted to hug everyone but I couldn't. I heard Kaleb the whole time. Shylynn fucked him up in the mind with doing that to him. He's my little brother, if I would have known that's he was doing this to him I promise you should would have been 6 feet under. I'm still pretty upset about the whole situation with my dad but I kinda see where he's coming from.

If that was me I would have been scared to tell my child too. The way it broke me made me realize that. Hearing everyone made me feel like I was selfish for doing what I did. Because of what I did, my dad thought that it was his fault that I died, Autumn had a panic attack, All of them haven't slept in over 15 hours, and Kaleb is blaming himself for this whole situation. I also heard that Shylynn isn't here which I'm not surprised. I hear the door open and heard big ass footsteps. LaVar loud ass lmao. I just know he gonna be yelling and I won't be able to tell him to stfu😭

K A L E B  O U B R E

"Get some rest grandma." I kissed her cheek and led her to her room.
"Thank you babyboy." She said and I nodded. We came home really quick to shower and we'll go back to the hospital after.
"Hi hun." My mom came out her room smiling. I walked passed her.
"Kaleb don't be ignoring me." She said pulling me back.
"Hi, can I go now?" I asked with attitude. She nodded and I shook my head going into my room. I grabbed my beats pill speaker and went into the shower shuffling yb's new album.

After 10 minutes I hour out and dried my hair with a towel. I changed and went downstairs to grab a water bottle. I see my grandpa trying to avoid my mom. He never liked her.
"Waddup poppa." I say loudly and my mom turned around.
"Oh hi Kelly! I didn't see you." She said walking towards him and my grandpa smacked my head making me laugh.
—————————————
Who y'all got: Pop Smoke or Chris Brown. (Music wise)