⛓18⛓

YALL-😭^^
Excuse my mistakes
~ K E I L A N I  O U B R E ~
After talking to my dad for a hour 2 hours, Mikey convinced him to go home and rest there. So Mikey staying with me.
"I'll come early in tha morning." My dad said and kissed my head, we did our handshake and he walked out the door.
"I'll see you tomorrow." Kaleb said and kissed my head as well.
"Okay." I hugged him. It's nice having a bond with him again. Everyone said their goodbyes leaving me and Mikey in the room.
"I hate this place so much." I mumbled.
"Just one more week in here ma." He said getting up and standing next to the bed playing with my hair.

"Lay with me." I say quietly. He slowly laid next to me and continued playing with my hair. I laid my head on his chest and grabbed my MacBook and going on Netflix. I look up and see him staring at me.
"What?" I asked cracking a smile.
"Nun." He said and clicked on All American.
"Das my boo." I say as Darnell came into the scene.
"He ain't all dat."
"Stop being a hater." I say. My phone got a notification, I checked it and saw that it was Jay.

Lilbooker🌞
What you doinnnn🌚

Lani
Watching All American wby

Lilbooker🌞
Nun bored asf. Aye what food do Autumn like??

Lani
She love ha McDonalds and Dutch bro's drinks. Why you taking her ona date👀

Lilbooker🌞
No tf, she just buggin rn.

Lani
Take her on a date pussy

Lilbooker🌞
I ain't no pussy🙄

Mikey snatched my phone and FaceTimed Jaylen.
"You a pussy." He laughed.
"Mikey shit you pimpley ass up." Jaylen said. I slapped my over my face trying not to laugh.
"Fuck you bitch ass nigga." Mikey said before hanging up.
"You mad?" I asked containing my laugh. He gave a straight face and that's where I lost it. He kissed his teeth and was about to get up but I hugged his waist.
"Nooo, I'm sorry!" I pouted.
"Na you was making fun of me." He said turning away from me.

"Mikey." I picked his side.
"Mikeeee."
"Baby"
"Baee."
"Michealllllll." I say picking him hella hard.
"I'm sorry." I say. He turned around and wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Shut up." He mumbled. Rude ass. I closed my computer and put it on the nightstand thingy. I ran hand hands through his hair as he dug his face in my neck.
"You such a baby." I say. He shook his head moving one hand to my butt. I yawned and rubbed my eyes.
"Good night." I say still playing with his hair.
"Night babygirl." Was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

~ K E L L Y O U B R E J R ~
I pulled up to the house and turned back seeing Kaleb passed out.
"Kaleb we home son." I say opening his door. He groaned rubbing his eyes. I grabbed the house keys and opened the door and being followed by Shylynn. I went to the bathroom to washed my face and brush my teeth. I walked out the bathroom and see Shy moving some pillows around.
"You really let Keilani disrespect me like that?" She asked.
"You caused it." I mumbled turning the tv on as I laid down.

She scoffed,
"You let things slide too much on her." She complained. I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Last time I remembered you let Kaleb yell at you. You let that slide. When have they yelled at me? Never you know why? Because I don't let shit slide, I know where the line is and when they cross it. Now get the fuck out, you sleeping  in the guest room tonight." I say before watching some of my highlights.

"Are you serious?!" She shrieked making me cringe.
"Very serious." I say glancing at her. She rolled her eyes before stomping out. As Shylynn walked out Kaleb walked in with a funny face.
"Fuck wrong wit her?" He asked.
"Nun, wassup?" I asked sitting up.
"I had a question...about Lani's mom." He said making me snap my head to him.
"Her mom?" I asked.

"Yea, who was she exactly?" He asked sitting on the corner of my bed.
"Well, her names Kristina. I met her when your uncle Devin was dating her best friend. We were dating for a year when she found out she was pregnant, but even though she was she still decided to do drugs which almost costed Lani's life. Doctors said that it was a miracle that she was born healthy. When Lani was born Kristina's mom chose her middle name. Kris didn't want to have Keilani but her mom and I told her not to have an abortion. When I turned 18 I went to court and got full custody of her. Then I met your mom and here we are." I say looking at Kaleb who had a shocked face.

"So that part was true? I though my mom made that up." He said.
"Yea it's true, and we still have to talk bout that but we already arguing so ima leave that for tomorrow." I say. He finally nodded.
"Aigh well ima go, night pops." He said dapping me up.
"Night kid." I said back.

Pops🤞🏾🏁
Good night princess

Natalia🖤♾
Good night dad🖤

I shut my phone and watched some movie. After a couple of movies I turned my tv off and got comfortable before falling asleep.

I'm back yall! As I was taking a "break" I noticed that writing really helped me with the loss and I have some chapters in my drafts for you all. Thank you for understanding my whole situation, I'm posting two or three chapters for you guys in return. I love you guys Fr Fr💚💚