⛓4⛓

K E L L Y
pov

"Hey my queen." I kissed Shy's lips. We just got back from school.
"Hi baby."
"Never again please." Kei threw her bag on the couch.
"It wasn't even bad." I rolled my eyes grabbing a water bottle front he fridge throwing it at her.
"Oh girls calling my dad daddy is definitely not bad." She threw her hands up.
"Get your lazy ass up, we gotta work out." I pushed her off the couch. She went up to her room and changed.

"Aye what's up dawg." I answered the call from my son.
"Yo. How's everyone?" He asked.
"Pretty good. You're school had a rally today and the whole team came. The Ball fam even flew out here." I say opening the door to our indoor gym.
"Oh fr? Damn I should have stayed."

"Keilani don't want me to go back." I laughed.
"Why?" He asked with a confused face.
"Them wild girls where calling me some...names." I say not wanting to say it.
He snickered, "oh they freaky."

A F T E R W O R K O U T

"What time are we leaving?" Keilani asked.
"We should be out the house by 6 am tomorrow." She nodded walking out.

N E X T  M O R N I N G
K E I L A N I
"Wake up wake up WAKE UP!" I yelled running around the second floor.
"Keilani." My mom whined from her room.
"Hey Im tryna see my homies again." I say taking my duffel bag outside of my room. I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed an oatmeal cookie we made last night and ran back upstairs to change into something comfortable.
"Alright, lets go." Dad clapped his hands.

We piled our stuff in the trunk of the G-Wagon.  It wasn't a lot since we have a place in LA. After like half an hour we made it to the airport. My mom and dad went to go talk to our pilot on which jet to take. I sat in the seating area texting mine, Autumn, Kaleb, Bronny, Jaylen, and Mikey's group chat.
"Yo." Jaylen walked in the waiting area.
"Hey." I scoot over a seat so he can sit.

4 5  M I N S  L A T E R

I stretched out and yawned. I slept for like 30 minutes but it's all good.

Big dick eNerGy💯

Shortass🔥- We just landed fools🥱
Bjr🤴🏾-Bet, ill see you guys at my place
MikeWisouski🟢-Im pulling up rn
Shortass🔥- Come inside my parents taking forever😐
Lilbooker🌞-^ fr mine too
Winter🍁- Luckyyyys I'm in Michigan:(

The sliding doors opened and I quickly got up and ran towards Mikey. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me.
"I missed youuuu." I say into his shoulder.
"I missed you more babygirl." I blushed and dug my face in his neck.
"Move bitch." Jaylen tried pulling me off of Mikey.
"No nigga." I whined holding onto him. He got me off of him and pushed me to the side. They did their handshake and stuff. I walked off and sat at one of the seat acting like I'm mad.

"Yo whats good fam." I hear I turned and see my brother walking in. There are times that he doesn't want to talk to me and today is one of the days. He walked passed me and greeted my parents. I sighed and continued watching my show on my iPad.
"Today is those days?" Mom sat next to me leaning her head on my shoulder.
"Yea. I don't know why though." I played with my nails.
"He's at that age baby." She laughed. I stifled a chuckle nodding.

L O S  A N G E L E S

"There better be cute guys. I need me a manz." I looked out the window.
"Uh, no the fuck you don't." Dad said from the drivers seat. I rolled my eyes. We pulled up into LeBron's driveway and got out being greeted by the James family.
"Hey sweetheart." LeBron hugged me tightly.
"Hii!" I hugged him back.
"My nigga." Bronny and I did a handshake. All the Adults went into the living room while the rest of us went out into the court.
"Air ball." I called and yup I was right. Jaylen flipped me off.

Mikey came and sat next to me. He put his arm around my chair.
"Aye shorty, lets go to the mall." Mikey said.
"Bet, you driving though." I say and he nodded.
"Yo y'all coming?" He yelled out. Everyone said yes. We went inside and I grabbed my purse.
"We'll be back later." I told my parents.

"So, any man you got out in Phoenix?" Mikey asked as we walked to one of LeBron's cars.
"Nah, Jay would have told you." I chuckled. We got in and zoomed out.

M A L L

We all went separate ways until Levi and I both went into footlocker.
"Why don't you like talking to me?" I asked looking at the Jordan 5 alternate grapes.
He ignored me and walked passed. You know what, I'm done. I'm done trying, he'll talk when he'll want to. I went to the next row and looked at some Jordan Aerospace 720's. Them shoes clean asf.

"Those some dope shoes huh?" I hear next to me. I turned and saw a fine ass guy.

"Yea they are

"Yea they are." I smiled
"Im Corey by the way." He stuck his hand out. Awh he's adorable
"I'm Keilani." I shook his hand.
"I though I seen you before. Kelly Oubre's daughter right?" He asked and I nodded.
"Yup that me." I laughed.

M I K E Y
"She at footlocker." Kaleb said. I made my way there and at the entrance I saw her smiling with some dude.
"Yup that's me." She laughed.
"Hey baby, you ready to go?" I asked wrapping my arm around her waist.
"Uhm, Yea Im just going to pay real quick.?" She said as a question.
"It was nice meeting you, maybe we can hang out soon." He said and she nodded as he walked off.

"What was that for?!" She whispered.
"Nun." I cheesed. She playfully rolled her eyes and payed for her shoes. We walked out and I saw the same boy turned and winked at Kei. I grabbed her hand and interlocked it with mine pulling her close.
"Someone's jelly." She laughed and I scoffed.
"Bitch who?" I asked.
"The floor nigga." She said in an obvious tone. I laughed and flicked her neck.
-