🖤19🖤

😩💚^
Excuse my mistakes
~ D E V I N  B O O K E R ~
"I see you." I hyped up Jaylen.
"What are you talking about?" He asked with confusion.
"Son, don't act stupid now. What's up with you and Autumn huh?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him. He looked away in embarrassment.
"Chill we friends dad." He said rolling his eyes.
"Don't be rolling your eyes at me now." I say and he sighed.

N E X T  M O R N I N G
~ M I K E Y  W I L L I A M S ~
"Thank you." I hear Lani's soft voice. I hear the door close and I open my eyes seeing Keilani on her phone.
"Good morning." I say raspily.
"Morning." She looked down at me.
"What time is it?" I asked stretching.
"8:36." She answered. Too early.
"How long you been up?"
"Since 6." She answered making me nod.
"Heyo." Bronny said coming through the door with Kaleb and Kelly.
"Wassup." I dapped them up.

~ A U T U M N K U Z M A ~
"Nala." I called out for Lani's dog.
"Hey baby girl!" I say in a high pitched voice. She jumped around wagging her tail. Kylo and Sailor ran to me with toys in their mouths. I put some food on their bowls and was about to walk out the door till I heard footsteps. I turn and see Shylynn looking like shit.
"Hey Shylynn, you okay?" I asked. She burst into tears. I awkwardly stood there until my mom came in.
"What's wrong Shy?" My mom hugged her.

1 W E E K L A T E R
~ K E L L Y O U B R E J R ~
"You ready to go home?" I asked Keilani.
"YESS." She said as I helped her off the hospital bed. Autumn went to the bathroom with her to help her change into some comfortable clothes.
"Okay I'm ready to leave this place." Lani said walking out of the bathroom. I wrapped her arm around my shoulder and we walked out of the room. Once we got to the waiting room, many fans stood there and started flashing cameras in our faces.

"Shit." I mumbled.
"Back up guys." Devin and Kuz walked in front of us to block all the flashes.
"Keilani how are you feeling?"
"Are you ready to get back on the court."
That question the paparazzi asked made my heart drop. I know it's hard for Lani to get that through her head. We finally got to our Cadillac and Mikey opened the door for her.
"I got it." He said dapping me up.
"Aight." I let got of Keilani and let Mikey help her. I quickly ran around and sat on the passenger seat as LeBron sat on the drivers seat.

~ L E B R O N J A M E S ~
"You ready to go home yungin?" I asked Lani looking through the mirror.
"Hell yea." She smiled. I nodded and started driving.
"Fans is crazy." Kelly mumbled.
"I know, they've been here since 5 am." I say and he raised his eyebrows.
"Hoe shut the fuck up and just gag on this di-"
"Do not finish that!" Kelly cut Keilani's singing off making her laugh loudly. I pulled into their driveway and opened the front door for them.

"WELCOME HOME!" Everyone yelled.
~ K E I L A N I  O U B R E ~
"YALL FINNA MAKE ME HAVE A HEART ATTACK!." I say laughing. I hugged everyone which was (long list) My grandparents, Jay, Autumn, Shaqir, Shareef, their siblings and parents, Tony, Josh, Kailen, Reese, Skye, Marv, Jackson, Patrick and his girlfriend Brittany, Kendall, Kylie, Khloe, Kim, kourtney, Winnie, Dj, Odell and his girlfriend Lauren, the ball fam, Izzy, Savannah, Zhuri, Bryce, and Spencer.

"Hey!" I hugged Dj.
"Hey ma, how you feeling?" He asked as we sat on the couch.
"I'm feeling aight, sometimes I get lots of pain on my chest but otherwise I feel great." I say and he nodded.
"I missed you." He said and I smiled.
"I missed you too D." I put my head on his shoulder. Sailor ran to me and jumped on the couch laying in between us. I petted him and looked at the tv.

"Big sister in the house Waddup." Kaleb kissed my forehead.
"Wassup." We did a handshake.
"Dj." He mugged and I rolled my eyes.
"Come on now." I mumbled to K. He shrugged and walked towards the backyard where most people where at. We made conversation for about an hour until Mikey came in.
"Yo dad wants you to get some rest ma." Mike says while helping me up.
"I'll help you to your room." Dj stood up.
"Nah, I got it." Mikey said with an attitude.

I sighed, "I can go myself." I say before walking off slowly. I can't do fast movements because it will increase my heart rate and will mess up my healing process I have from my heart surgery. I made it to my room and laid on my bed fixing some pillows behind my head. I took a picture and posted it on my stories. My door opened and Mikey walked in and closed the door.
"I ain't know he was here." He said sitting next to me on my bed.

"I didn't know anyone was going to be here." I say playing with my nails.
"What do you and Kaleb have with Dj? He literally hasn't done anything wrong." I say, he mugged me.
"He obviously tryna get at you." Mikey says.
"That's why y'all mean to him? That's a shitty ass excuse." I scoffed.
"Aye, chill it on the attitude Keilani." He said. I rolled my eyes and said nothing.
"You hear me?" He asked.
"Mhm." I hummed and turned away from him.

He grabbed my jaw and kissed me and I kissed back.
"Good, now get yo ass to sleep." He said before walking out my door. Chile- this man sum else.

This Dj if you still don't know who he is (on the left)

Not Mikey listening to Beyoncé then listening to Youngboy after💀