🖤5🖤

K E I L A N I

"Can you give me a piggyback ride?" I pouted looking up at Mikey.
"No." He said. I stood in front of him and hugged his waist.
"Pwease." I put my chin on his chest.
"Nope." He placed his hands on my hips.
"Micheal please!" I whined.
"If you kiss me." He said looking down.
"Nigga you real bold today." I say and kissed his cheek.

"Now?" I smiled.
"No."
"MICHEAL." I groaned. I grabbed the back of his neck and pecked his lips. He turned around and I got on his back. What? I was tired and didn't want to walk lmao. He walked towards Buffalo Wild Wings where everyone was at. I hopped off his back and he held the door for me.
"You owe me another kiss." He smirked. I smacked his chest walking to the squad. We ordered and waited.
"When's Autumn coming back?" Bronny asked drinking his Sprite.
"She's going to Phoenix next week." I say looking at my phone since Corey texted me.

My phone was snatched away by Bronny. His nosey ass looked through it.
"Ou, who's Corey?" He asked throwing me my phone.
"This fine ass dude I met today." I drank my water.
"Damn we come for one day and already have boys." Jaylen said and I shrugged.
"It iz What it iz." Bron and I sat at the same time. We all laughed and ate our food.
"Aw hell na, I think I'm going to throw up what I ate." Kaleb said. We all looked at the direction he pointed at and saw Jaden Newman.
"Fuck that." I turned away.

"Run she's coming our way bro." Jaylen warned. We started to walk off but her turtle looking ass called out.
"Hey guys."
"Great." I whispered.
"Yo we need to go but we'll see y'all later. Bronny grabbed keys from Mikey leaving him, me, and Jay.
"Hey Mikey." She smiled.
I- ever heard of mouthwash?!🤢
"Yo." He looked around not wanting to make eye contact.
"Jay, Keilani." She gave me a smug look.

"Jaden." I gave her a sarcastic smile.
"Are you doing something later?" She asked Michael.
"I-" Jaylen cut him off.
"Yea they're going on a date." He gave Mikey and I the look. We nodded quickly.
"I forgot, y'all need to go I made the reservation in Beverly at 6." He pushed us away from her. When we were out of her sight we booked it towards the car.
"Why in the HELL would you guys leave us bro." Mikey complained sitting in the back.

"Don't act like I didn't see you and Mikey smooch out there." Jaylen whispered to me.
"I had to do it or he wouldn't have given me a piggyback ride." I rolled my eyes.
"Mhm." He hummed not believing me. Bronny pulled out of the parking space and drove towards his house. I was texting Corey again, that man is the definition of FINE. Mikey too I thought. He placed his hand on my thigh. I looked at him and smiled. Jaylen punched my other thigh raising his eyebrows up and down. I scoffed and rolled my eyes again. I laid my head on Mikey's shoulder.

S H Y L Y N N

"Let the girl be." I nudged Kelly. He's telling us that he doesn't want her to have a boyfriend till she's 40.
"Yea Zhuri ain't having no man till I die, and even after that." LeBron chuckled. Both me and Savannah laughed.

K A L E B

I turned to see Mikey's hand on her thigh and her head on his shoulder. Just wait till we get to dad. I smirk to myself.

Levi🖤♠️
Got sum to tell you in private

Pops🤞🏽🏁
Everything good??

Levi🖤♠️
Yea but best believe that you finna flip tf out when I tell you.

I put my phone down and turned again seeing her on her phone. We pulled up to Bronny's place and I got out running towards the living area. I motioned to my dad for him to follow. He nodded and got up walking toward me.
"What's up man?" He asked.
"Mikey and Keilani." I say.
"What about them..?" He said confused.
"They all close and touchy." I raised an eyebrow. He clenched his jaw looking off.
After a while he nodded and walked off.

K E L L Y

I sighed and sat back down next to Shylyn. She rubbed my arm.
"What wrong?" She asked kissing my cheek.
"Nothing." I put a smile on my face. She hesitated but then nodded. Both of us went to the kitchen to help make something to eat for later.
"Girl what in the hell did you buy that costed a thousand dollars?" I asked Keilani who only came in with two bags.
"Shoes." She stuck her tongue out. She a sneaker head I swear.

I eyed Mikey. He's a good kid and all but for the past 15 years I've done a good job on keeping my baby from boys. I don't know if I can protect her from dating any longer now, she's growing up and stuff.
-