🖤11🖤

K E L L Y

"Thank you." I got up from the table. I just finished being interviewed and now I'm going to interact with some fans.
"Where's your sister?" I asked K.
"She went to the car with the guys." He answers and I nod. I took many pictures and signed a lot of random things.
"Are you guys ready to go?" I asked. Shy and Kaleb nodded.

3 M O N T H S L A T E R

"Kaleb, Kehlani!" I called from downstairs.
"What?" I hear and she came down.
"Kaleb get down here." I hear him sigh loudly. He stomped downstairs.
"We gotta workout and practice come on." I led the way outside.
"Lani start on the lunges and K start with push ups." I say and I started lifting weights.

A F T E R W O R K O U T
K E H L A N I

I breathed out as the cold water hit my body. We had just finished practice and our workout. I washed my body and hair. I stepped out of my shower and wrapped a towel around my body. Walking into my closet I looked through the racks looking for something to wear.

I then sat on my vanity and went live on Instagram as I did my makeup

I then sat on my vanity and went live on Instagram as I did my makeup. Autumn commented,  'Accept it bitch🥺' I pressed the button and her face came up.
"My Babyyyyy." I yelled. She stuck her tongue out and twerked.
'Winter built like a pencil' Mikey comments,
"Your so mean." I playfully rolled my eyes.
'Are you back home?' Someone asked.
"Yea Im back in Arizona." I answered putting on some mascara. My makeup is really simple, mascara, highlighter, and maybe lipgloss and eyeliner.

"Girl, we needa find a man." Autumn sighed,
"True." I say as my dad walked passed my room. He came back and looked into my room with a wierd face.
"No the fuck you don't." He said in a high pitched voice.
"SHE DOES!" Autumn yelled through the phone for my dad to hear.
"No she doesn't. And I'm sure your dad don't want you talkin about this shit." He stood behind my chair on his phone. Oh hell no, I know what he's doing. He's going to run out and put the ear rape shit on my tv.

I grabbed his phone and Yep, he was about to put it.
"That's very disrespectful sis." I flipped my hair going back to my live.
"Sis? Girl I'm ya father." He snatched his phone back and walked out. I scoffed.
"Wait are you at Bronny's place?" I asked.
"Yes I am because it's." She said and LeBron came up.
"TACO TUESDAY!" All three of us yelled. My whole comment area was saying the same.

3  H O U R S  L A T E R

Finally I finished my classes. I shut my computer and sat it on my desk. I went downstairs seeing mom on the couch.
Kehlani💩
Im getting Canes you want something?

Levi🦨
Yea u alr know what I want

"Y'all want something from Raising Canes?" I ask my parents. They said no so I went on door dash and ordered.
"K!" I called as I set the bags on the counter. He ran down and grabbed his box and cup.
"Thanks G." He sat at the dining table. Finally he talks but I know his ass not gon talk tomorrow. I ate my food as I scrolled through TikTok. I found a TikTok of my favorite couple, Cey and Jai. They're so cute😭

"You guys coming?" I hear.
"Where to?" K asks.
"Devins place." Mom answered.
"Ou yes, I need to spill some tea with Jay." I got up quickly.
-
"Bitch- Spencer's girlfriend cheated on him!" I jumped on Jaylens bed.
"Oh shit for real?" He asked.
"Yea, everyone from school is posting it." Spencer is a good friend of ours, he's part of the football team and is the number one best quarterback in the state. (I hope y'all know who he is :( He's on a Netflix show lol)

"She belong to da streets!" He said looking through the stories. I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed Mikey, Bronny, and Autumn.
"Heyo." Bronny's face popped up.
"Hola." I answered as Mikey and Autumn came in.
"Wassup." Mikey said lookin at something, he's probably playing a video game. I pulled Jaylen in the frame.
"Ma homies." He said in a weird voice.
"Ew." I mumbled. This nigga lifted his hand and necked me.

"Damn hoe move." I tried pushing him away.
"Leave my girl alone." Autumn said sternly.
"Periodt, you tell him sis." I say throwing punches at Jay as he did the same.
"OW, DONT KICK MY DICK." He said loudly.
"What the fuck." Mikey laughed.
"Y'all wildin." Bronny says.
"You don't have one shut up." The boys ooed.
"How would you know?" Mikey asks.
"I just do." I shrugged.
"Is Levi with you guys?" Autumn asks.

"Yes, why do you need him?" Jaylens nosey ass said.
"Chill, I was just asking." She rolled her eyes.
"Mhm." He hummed.
-