🖤7🖤

K A L E B

"Fuck man!" I laid down on my bed. Why he take all my stuff.
I sighed and looked out my giant window.

N E X T  D A Y
S H Y L Y N N

"Kelly." I laughed being awakened with little kisses on my face.
"Happy birthday baby." He kissed my lips.
"Thanks bubba." I smiled. He picked me up bridal style taking me downstairs and setting me down at the table. My baby boy was there picking at his food looking bored.
"Happy birthday momma." He got up kissing my cheek.
"Thank you hun." I patted his shoulder. As I was eating my breakfast that hubby and my son did the door front door opened revealing Keilani, Mikey, Jaylen, Devin, and Kendall all with giant balloons and roses in their hands.

"Happy birthday momma!" Kei hugged me tightly kissing my cheek.
"Awh thank you." I thanked everyone.

K E I L A N I

@Keilanioubre3

Keilanioubre3-Goalsss^😭❤️ Happy birthday to the most caring and loving person ever! I love you momma😘🖤 @Shylynnita

K E L L Y

I watched Mikey and Keilani as they watched some of his highlights on the big screen. I don't know what Levi was talking about, they ain't touchy. I turned my attention back to my queen. She was smiling widely talking to Devin's girl. Devin and I went outside to shoot some hoops for tomorrow's game against the Clippers

M I K E Y

"Ou he hot as fuck." I hear Keilani.
"Nigga who?" My nosey ass took her phone.
"Micheal B Jordan ?" I asked. She nodded quickly.
"He's daddy material." She shrugged. I looked around to see who was there. Everyone was distracted by something. I grabbed her by her throat.
"I'm daddy material the fuck you mean." I pulled her close to my face. I kissed her lips hella hard making her moan. Damn

We quickly pulled away when we heard Kaleb's voice. We wiped our mouths and watched the tv.
"Yo bro." He came up to me and did our handshake.
"What's up." He sat in between us. Really dude Keilani got up and went upstairs. She got a fat ass
"We going court side." He said.
"When don't we bro." I laughed. Kelly always made sure that we got court side.
"Can I get my stuff now?" He asked his dad.
Kelly nodded. We played some COD until we headed out to Chino Hills.

"I'm going with Jay." Kaleb said. You already know I'm going with Keilani. We got in the G-wagon.
"How was Atlanta Mikey?" Shylynn asked.
"It was cool. Got to meet new people and stuff." I say and she nodded. Keilani was glued to her phone. I grabbed her thigh since we were in the back.
"How many college offers?" Kelly asked looking at me through the mirror.
"10+" I chuckled.
"My guy!" We did a handshake.
"That's what's up man. Keep up with the work bro." I nodded.

Mike wisouski🟢💚
Give me a kiss🥺

Slimee🖤
Dude...my parents are right there😫

Mike wisouski🟢💚
They won't see babygirl

She looked at the front seats and leaned in kissing me. As we pulled away I tugged at her lip. She sexy as fuck She bit her lip leaning back in her seat. I put my hand back in her inner thigh.
"Na don't put that weak ass music dad." Keilani whined.

K E I L A N I

"What do you want then?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"Put some Yb." I smiled.
"Aight." He said.

C H I N O  H I L L S
K E L L Y
"Hey man." I greeted LiAngelo.
"What's good. Yo that rally was crazy." He laughed.
"I know, Kei said never again." I chuckled shaking my head.
"How's the drafting looking like for LaMelo?" I asked sitting on the couch.
"Pretty good, looks like he's number one pick." I nodded.
"That boy has talent."
"KELLY!" LaVar's loud ass said.
"Yea?" I asked.

"COME TRY MA RIBS, YANK SAY THEY DRY." He yelled once again. I chuckled getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

M I K E Y

"I'll see. Okay bye." She hung up. I gave her a look.
"Nosey ass. It was a friend from Phoenix." She said.
"You sure?" I asked.
"Why do you care?" She laughed. I rolled my eyes. She placed her phone on the table next to me and went inside to change into her bathing suit.

Spencer🏈
I'll get the tickets

The fuck?

K E I L A N I
I went into the guest room's bathroom and but my bathing suit on.

K E I L A N I I went into the guest room's bathroom and but my bathing suit on

I walked out and laid on the lounging chair.
"Mikey Can you give me my phone please?" I asked. He got up and gave it to me squeezing my butt since I was laying in my stomach.
"Micheal!" I whispered/yelled. He laughed walking off.
-