Chapter 8

"Just one more month pumpkin" said Harry as he sat in his hotel room in front of his laptop.
"Yeaah. I know. You have been saying this for 2 weeks now." Sighed Emily.
"Come on sweetie. We miss you too. You know that" said Louis who sat between Harry's legs as he wrapped his hands around Louis's petite figure.

Emily said nothing as she just looked down in her lap. She missed them terribly. She missed having her Papa wake her up every morning with 'Good morning pumpkin'. She missed her Dad making her breakfast every morning. She missed the family hugs they used to have.

"How was school?" Asked Harry changing the subject.
"That reminds me. I have homework to do" she quickly shut the laptop as she wiped her tears away.

There, in their hotel room Louis and Harry sighed as they knew why Emily was acting this way. It was not like they didn't miss her. They did as much as she missed them. Louis missed seeing Emily becoming sassy like him day by day. Harry missed how she would climb on his back every morning as they went down for breakfast.

The fact that Emily grew distant from them day by day didn't help. Everyday the skype calls would become shorter and she woukd ask the same question every time "How much more time?"

Even though it was just a matter of two more weeks, it killed them to know that it was two more weeks untill they see their daughter.

The management wasn't going easy on them. At first they used to sneak glances at each other and change lyrics to dedicate to each other but apparently that was also against the so called contract. From their position on the stage to their eye movement, everything was now controlled by the management. They were being handled like puppets.

The only time they got together was when they settled down in their hotel rooms. After everything was calm, they would sneak into each other's rooms and have some time together.

Right now they just sat on the hotel bed saying nothing. Louis lifted his face a bit to see Harry frowning.

He moved a little to sit in Harry's lap, wrapping his legs and arms around Harry's big body. He rested his head on his shoulder like a child and sighed.

"Its okay. It will be alright. We are going to meet her after 2 weeks." Louis whispered.

Harry nodded as he pulled away to look at Louis. They just stared at each other before leaning in and kissing. Louis let his fingers roam up Harry's arms to his neck before gripping it hard. Harry grabbed Louis's waist and pulled him closer to his body.

Their tongues roamed every inch each other's mouths. Slowly Louis started grinding his hips against Harry's. Harry fell back down on the bed with Louis on top of him.

It was going all okay when Louis's phone rang. Louis sighed as he got off of Harry and picked up the phone.

"What is it Niall?"
"Raymond reckons you are in Harry's room because you aren't in your room. Please run"
"Ugh. Dammit" Louis growled as he got up to run but then a knock on the door panicked them.
Louis ran to hide in the bathroom and Harry opened the door.

"Liam! Oh thank God. Louis come out" Louis peeped out of the bathroom to see Liam on their door.
"Zayn is joining too. If Raymond sees all four us together, he won't raise questions" said Liam and he sat down on the bed.

Louis nodded and sat with Liam. Not only Zayn joined but Niall too. So when Raymond came in, it was such a surprise because he came in with the intentions of yelling at them.

As soon as he left Harry's phone rang. Harry sighed before reaching out and picking up the call.

"Hey Miss Catherine! How's Emily?"
"Not good. She has locked herself in the bedroom. Not wanting to come out"
"Oh. Is she crying?" Asked Harry with a broken heart.
"Yeah. I just wanted to call and tell you that I have to take a leave tomorrow and probably day after tomorrow too. My father is seriously ill. I have to take him to the hospital tomorrow"
"Oh. But mom and Jo both are busy this weekend, Miss Catherine, what about Emily?"
"I know Harry. That's why I called you. What do I do? I also have a duty to my father"
"Yea off course. I understand. I'll see what we can do. I'll call you, okay?"
"Okay Harry. I'm really sorry about it"
"Its okay Cathy. I hope your father gets well soon. And off course if you need any help, don't hesitate to call Louis or me"
"Off course Harry. Thank you so much"