Chapter 44

Emily and Melissa sat in front of both their parents, wanting to announce something.

It had been three years to their beautiful marriage. They were living in a 4 bedroom apartment gifted by Melissa's parents to them on their wedding. As Emily's dream was, she was teaching a dance class in a studio above Melissa's shop. Their apartment was almost equidistant from Harry and Louis's and Melissa's parent's house. And just short walk to their building of work. Everything was going perfectly. Someday they would pop in at Larry's for breakfast and somedays at Melissa's. Someday they would have naked breakfasts and some nights, naked dinners. They had 2/2/2 rule for their marriage and it was working pretty well. According to it, every two weeks they went out on a dinner, every two months they went for a weekend away and every two years they would go for a week's vacation to keep the excitement and love alive between them and it seemed to be working. It always seemed like they were married only yesterday. They were a family but they wanted to make it bigger.

"Shall we start?" Asked Emily, lacing her hands with Melissa's, her ring shining in the sunlight that entered through the windows.

"Off course honey" said Delilah.

"Well" Melissa looked at Emily who nodded at her. "We think that we are old enough to be parents....."

"And that its time we make our family bigger and more happening" continued Emily.

"We have decided that we'll have two kids..."

"One will be adopted and one through Sperm donors" finished Emily.

"OH MY GOD THAT'S GREAT PUMPKIN!" Harry exclaimed, his eyes twinkling with excitement as he stood up along with the others.

"YES YES YES, OH MY GOD! Come here honey" Delilah embraced the two of them in a hug.

"Its a very wise decision" Gavin smiled at the two girls.

"Can't believe we're going to be grandparents" said Louis sitting back down as the realization sunk in.

"So tell us the details, like who's gonna conceive the child and when are you going to adopt etc. Etc" said Harry sitting back down.

"We both went through some tests" started Melissa. "And apparently I have endometriosis..... which can cause a miscarriage and the chances that the embryo will attach itself to the uterus is very less" Melissa said with a sad smile.

"Oh its okay honey, its fine. Endometriosis runs in our family" said Delilah. "That's why your aunt Millie never had children and that's why she called her dog her child"

"Oh" was the only reply Melissa gave.

"So because of that, we decided that I will get inseminated and get pregnant" said Emily.

"Oh amazing sweetie. We'll be right by your side even though we know nothing about pregnancy." Said Louis with a lot of spirit.

"Well I'm here for that. I pushed two children outta my vagina to help someone through this" chuckled Delilah.

"Erm" Emily looked at Melissa. "I already got inseminated"

"WHAT!?"

"WHEN?!"

"A week ago... we did it on our own because well we wanted to do something on our own and feel responsible." Said Melissa.

"We thought we'll tell you after the news about me being actually pregnant is confirmed and this morning the tests came positive" said Emily with a slight smile.

"OH MY GOD???" Harry jumped in happiness.

"I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER AGAIN"

"MY DAUGHTER IS PREGNANT!"