Chapter 15

Emily was bored in class. She sat lazily at the last desk with Daisy beside her taking notes. Mason was absent. Emily turned her head to look at Daisy.

Daisy had her head low and her eyebrows scrunched together, concentrating on the words of the teacher and on her notes. Her one leg was spread out and one leg tucked under her chair. Her loose shirt showed a bit of her cleavage which weirdly turned Emily on.

Emily sat up straight and looked towards the teacher, trying not to get distracted by Daisy but she couldn't help but look towards her. She looked too gorgeous for someone wearing just a loose shirt and a pair of plain black pants. Emily didn't realise that she was staring at Daisy until Daisy turned her head towards her and raised her eyebrows. Emily got nervous for some weird reason and shook ber head violently at Daisy. Daisy let out a big smile towards her before getting back to her work. Her smile melted Emily's insides. Emily wanted to be the reason that Daisy smiled always. Emily just wanted to hold Daisy in her arms. Not like a friend but something more than that.

At this point, Emily started questioning her sexuality. She knew she was attracted to boys since she liked when Mason touched her. She liked kissing him.... but the new attraction that she was feeling towards Daisy was something similar as that of Mason but more intensified. She did not want to go to either of her parents because she knew they would make a big deal out of it and she didn't want that unless she was sure. She could not go to Daisy since she was the one making her feel this way and every other person she knew was straight.

"Hey, c'mon let's go to lunch" said Daisy as she packed her things up. Emily nodded at her absentmindedly as she gathered her things. Daisy had already started moving and when Emily looked up, she could see Daisy's butt. She goraned at the feeling. She thanked the God for not making her a boy because that would have surely given her an erection.

(Just to be clear, I'm not fetishizing wlw relationship since I too am in a wlw relationship. Also, if you think something is offensive, do let me know. I don't want to make someone feel uncomfortable)

She got up and followed Daisy outside to the cafeteria. She was talking to Daisy when Mason hugged Emily from behind and kissed her neck. Emily smiled but she couldn't miss Daisy clenching her jaw.

"Hey babe!"

"Hi. We were going to lunch. You joining us?"

"Erm I have something else planned for us"
"What"

"A little picnic. In the grounds?"

"Picnic? In the school grounds?"

"Yes. Any problem?"

"No but we are already meeting tonight. You have to meet my parents. Plus I wanna spend some time with Daisy" she excused.

"Oh. Sure. Okay then, I'll join ya" Mason smiled.

"Perfect" Emily smiled at her victory on getting to sit with Daisy as well as Mason.

It was 6 in the evening. Mason was going to be at her door in an hour. She had dressed herself in lilac shirt with white pants. She cuffed her jeans and pulled her hair into a neat ponytail. She smiled at her reflection, satisfied with her look. She put on the charm bracelet that Daisy had given her and took a selfie. She quickly sent it to Daisy and then exited her room to see how the preparation for dinner was going and if her parents were ready yet.

She walked in the dining area to see her parent's t-shirts on the floor. Her dad on the kitchen counter and her papa kissing her dad roughly. Her eyes widened and her first instinct was to cover her eyes.

"PAPA! DAD!"

"What?" Asked Harry.

"Mason is going to be here in an hour. Don't you have to get dressed? And dinner?" She asked.