Chapter 20

The three of them were sitting together once again in Jeffery's office. This time together on the same couch holding each other's hands.

"Now, damage control." Said Jeff pacing the room.

"Louis has an Album coming out. There's gonna be interviews. We can easily deny it. And maybe get Payne on it. Wasn't Emily his niece?" Henry raised his eyebrows towards the three of them.

"Big deal, we lied" Louis rolled his eyes.

"Well that's one way. I have a movie offer for Harry. We can get him to date Olivia Wilde." Said Jeff. Hary groaned.

"Not another blonde. PLEASE"

"And Louis can make appearances with Eleanor again" chipped in Henry.

"OH GOD. NOT THAT RACIST. How about we come out!?" Suggested Louis.

"NO. That will end your career. Not that it matters because you have very little career to start with" Jeff rolled his eyes at Louis "but Harry's? His career will go downhill" Jeff shook his head.

"And I don't give a fuck. I JUST WANT TO BE FUCKING FREE. Free to be with Louis, free to be with my daughter" yelled Harry.

"SHE IS NOT YOUR DAUGHTER"

"YES SHE IS. SHE IS MY DAUGHTER. SHE IS LOUIS'S DAUGHTER. SHE IS OUR DAUGHTER. YOU SAY ONE MORE THING ABOUT HER AND I WON'T FUCKING TREAT YOU WITH KINDNESS ANYMORE" Harry stood up screaming on top of his lungs.

Emily gasped and jumped a little towards Louis at the loudness. She took a deep breath before keeping a hand on his arm.

"Its okay Papa. Its okay. Calm down please" she looked up at him.

"Sorry pumpkin" said Harry softening his eyes and sitting down beside her.

"FINE. But know this, we won't be your managers anymore" growled Jeff.

"WOW. We get to come out and be free AND you dogs won't be around to bark anymore? PER-FECT" smirked Louis.

Both of them stormed out at that leaving the family alone in the room.

"OH MY GOD!!!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT"

"WE ARE FUCKING FREEEEEE"

They yelled before getting into a family hug. The hug lasted 10 minutes as they stayed in each other's warmth till they could. They took in each other's familiar scents that they had been missing. Being free and together had a different feel altogether. They felt happy, content, relaxed as if a big rock had been removed from over them. They wanted the time to stop and stay like that forever.

"Let's call mum" said Harry as he pulled away.

"I'll call Daisy" smiled Emily.

"I'll call the boys" said Louis.

All three of them pulled out their phones and face timed everyone.

"HEY HARRY! WHAT HAPPENED. ARE YOU OKAY? THE ARTICLE?" Anne hurriedly asked.

"HARRY! Is everything okay? Are you in trouble?" Asked Gemma.

"No. Actually. Erm. ALL OF US ARE COMING OUT!!!" Harry yelled excitedly.

Both women shrieked ecstatically and wished them good luck and talked to all three of them inviting them for dinner and everything.

"Daisy!!!"

"EMILY! OH MY GOD. WHAT HAPPENED. ARE YOU OKAY? HOW'S HARRY AND LOUIS?"

"Well.... papa and dad are leaving their management and WE ARE COMING OUT FINALLY"

"Wait! SERIOUSLY!?!?"

"YES!!!"

"THAT IS SO GREAT OH MY GOD. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU. UGH I'D HUG YOU IF YOU WERE HERE. I LOVE YOU" blurted Daisy.

"Yo- You what?" Asked Emily with a frown. Her breathing getting harder and faster.

"OH GOD YOU GIRLS" Yelled Louis from behind. "YOU BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER. ADMIT IT PLEASE. NOW. YOU BOTH ARE GIVING ME A HEADACHE"

"No- I-" fumbled Daisy.

"Do you love me?" Emily slowly asked.

"Maybe?"

"What about that blonde girl?"

"She called me yesterday and said that she's not a lesbian and she was just experimenting" Daisy rolled her eyes.

"Well.... I like you too. Very much. In fact my attraction towards you made me realize that I am attracted to girls too. Hehe" Emily giggled.

"Really?"

"Really"

"WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK!?"

"In a week" chipped in Louis. "I have a few interviews here sooo. They're probably gonna wanna see Emily too"

"Damn. I'll miss you"

"I'll miss you too" smiled Emily with red cheeks.

"Bye Em"

"Bye Daisy"

"FINALLY!! EVERYTHING IS COMING TO PLACE. Sooooo, how are we going to come out? Its gotta be grand" asked Louis.

"Let's get home first, relax, take it all in and them decide"

After 2 to 3 hpurs of relaxing and enjoying their freedom, they all sat down to discuss their official coming out.

"Insta Live?" Suggested Harry

"Too simple Papa"

"If an Insta live is too simple then a tweet is out of option it seems" said Louis.

"Then Insta post is also out of question"

"In an interview?"

"Naah. I think that we should all be together when we come out" said Emily.

"We can team up with James. James Corden? It'll be perfect" said Louis.

"OR RELEASE AN ALBUM TOGETHER" said Emily excitedly.

"What?"

"It'll be perfect. Remember the memories family diary that we have? We can pick up memories and words from there and make an album or and EP" Emily explained.

"We can do that?" Harry looked towards Louis.

"Its actually not a bad idea. We can be inactive from everywhere till everything is sorted out and then one day we'll release it all at once. Emily can dance in the music videos. We can get professional family photoshoots done. Its absolutely perfect" Louis clapped his hands.

"I guess. It will take time though" said Harry.

"We'll rush through it. Maximum 6 months. We can do it. Specially when we are together" said Louis smiling, too excited with the idea.

"LET'S DO IT THEN!!!" Exclaimed Harry.