Chapter 39

Emily exited the car and stood in front of Melissa's building. She ran in and took the elevator to the 5th floor. She ran out and pounded on her door.

"MELISSA YOU ARE LATE"

The door opened to reveal Melissa in a long grey topnand black leggings. She had no make up on amd her hair was just in a small ponytail.

"GOSH, YOU ARE NOT EVEN READY?????"

"What? I'm ready. I'll go like this. It as long flight to Honk Kong plus its not like I'm single and likely to meet some eligible girlfriends. Plus you have seen me naked, without make up, on a horrible morning basically you have seen all of me. So I did not see the point of dressing up. Also I'm gay as fuck so its not like I have to seduce One Direction. Also its like 4 in the morning and I don't have the energy to dress up-"

"Continue your rant as we sit in the car, we'll get late otherwise" said Emily, now used to Melissa blabbering the day away.

"Yea so I was saying- oh hi Louis and Harry. All ready?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Yes, so anyways, I was saying that I was packing my bag and it had beem lomg since I travelled to I took out the bag amd you won't believe what I found"

"What?" Emily asked absent mindedly.

"A FUCKING DEAD RAT. I mean FIND SOME PLACE ELSE TO DIE???-"

"Don't worry Melissa, the rat will ask you the next time" said Louis

"Oh ha ha very funny, so I was saying......" and so she went on and on and didn't stop till they had boarded the plane and the air hostesses were giving instructions.

She started speaking once again once the plane took off. Emily was keenly listening as she did not want to seem uninterested or a bad girlfriend.

At one point of time the person in front of them got up and said

"Sorry, does she ever stop speaking?" Said the passenger. Emily turned her jead to face the stranger and sat still for a moment as she took in the sight of the complaining passenger.

"No she doesn't" said Emily in a flate tone.

"Em...." the passenger said softly as she realised.

"I'm sorry but my name is Emily"

"Can we talk?" Daisy asked.

"No" Melissa said interfering.

"I'm sorry talking girl but I know her" said Daisy with an annoyed expression.

"Yeah and I know you AND my girlfriend. I know what she wants to do and what not"

Daisy scoffed and turned to Melissa with a sneer on her face.

"Girlfriend? Surely you must be joking"

"Funnily enough she is not" said Emily. "Now please leave us alone"

"Come on Emily, give me a chance to talk to you and explain" she pleaded.

"There's nothing to explain. You cheated on me once, you didn't tell me OR feel guilty about it so you continued to do it. AAND then you lied to my face saying that you only cheated once" Emily lashed out.

"But-"

"No Daisy. NO"

"Get the hint cheater girl" said Melissa with a sneer on her face.

"You fucking shut up" yelled Daisy. Everyone in the seats beside theirs started looking at Daisy with a weird look on her face. Daisy blushed before taking a breath and looking back at Emily. She pleaded her with her eyes. Emily just ignored her, closed her eyes and rested her head on Melissa's shoulder. Melissa flipped Daisy off by giving her the finger with an angry look on her face before proceeding to rest her head on Emily's head.

On listening to the commotion Louis had come forward to see if Emily and Melissa were alright. He saw Daisy and sighed. He moved to Daisy's seat and saw the empty seat and took it. Daisy was just looking into her lap, not bothering to look up.

"hey" Louis quietly whispered. Daisy looked up at the familiar voice and smiled a sad smile.

"hi"

"I don't blame Emily for not talking to you after what you did-"

"but-"

"but I am not mad at you either.... remember? I said you were my daughter? You still are... I just wanna know what happened? Because the daisy I knew was not like this. This Daisy is basically a bitch"

"It was once... I was feeling very lonely and I kind of slipped. But then this slipping continued. I felt guilty but, you know, I, was, well long distance relationships are hard. Specially when you are young and horny"

"That does not give you a license to cheat"

"I KNOW! I know..... I just- I just fucked up"

"That you did. Anyways, you should move on. Emily is happy with Melissa" said Louis.

"She is?"

"yeah. They have dates almost everyday at Melissa's coffee shop. Last week we walked in on Emily and Melissa making out" Louis chuckled.

"Emily is more happy with Melissa than with me?" 

"Daisy..... you were her best friend. Off course you made her more happy but then the amount of happiness you gave her was nothing compared to the grief you gave her. Its time that you move on because Emily definitely has moved on. Don't come into her life and mess up her good relationship because I know you. You let your anger get the better of you. So its better that you stay away from Emily and Melissa" Louis patter her shoulder before heading back to is seat. 

Daisy sighed before looking back at the couple who were peacefully sleeping. She smiled at how cute they looked. She wanted to be in Melissa's place. She sighed before taking out her phone and snapping a cute picture of them. She scrolled through her contacts before stopping on a name she opened everyday. She opened Emily's chat. The chat she opened everyday, wrote a big paragraph but ended up hitting the backspace. She sent her the picture with a 'sorry'. She put her phone back and closed her eyes before falling asleep.

They all finally landed in Hong Kong. A long week awaited them and Emily was happy to be there with Melissa. She was happy that the encounter with Daosy did not bother her as much she had thought it would. She had replied with an emogi to Daisy's text before grabbing her luggage and heading to the hotel. Melissa started talking again once she had Emily's attention. For some reason Melissa was talking more than usual as if she was nervous or high on adrenaline. Little did Emily know something big was going to happen in the next few days.