Chapter 22

Emily got into her floral printed frock in the changing room of the set. She looked at herself and smiled at the reflection.

She removed the curtains and stepped out to see her papa in his TPWK hoodie and trousers and her dad in a subtle yellow sweatshirt. The set was of a clothes store. They haven't yet been instructed on what to do. The three of them stood together waiting for someone to instruct them.

Daisy stood behind the cameras with buzzing excitement.

"Okay so Harry you hold this T-shirt to Emily's body" Colin, the photographer, said handing Harry a full sleeved Blue top.

"Okay but it's not really Emily's color" protested Harry.

"But it will go good with the set and look vibrant. Its a photoshoot. Not real life" said Colin, before moving onto Louis. "Louis, you hold these trousers to her legs. And Emily you hold this dress" he handed her sleeveless and very revealing dress.

"She doesn't have to wear this, right? Cause NO" said Louis.

"That's exactly the theme of the shoot. Now c'mon. Emily stand in front of the mirror and pose with the dress in your hand. Harry hold the top to her body and Louis you stand with the trousers" he instructed before getting to his camera and taking few shots. "Emily! Make a weird face"

Emily didn't need to fake it. It was already very weird for her.

"good" Colin said as his camera's shutter's spund reach their ears. "Perfect. I think we're done here. Lets do another pose, eh?"

Emily stood in front of a 'dressing room' wearing a beautiful bodycon dress with its tag on.

Louis let out a proud smile at her while Harry stood with tears in his eyes while Colin snapped a few shots.

For the next pose, Harry handed Emily a few girly clothes on her right hand while Louis handed her hoodies and sweatshirts.

The next shoot was to be held on another set. It was a set similar to their house's living room. Here Harry bent down while Louis got on his back and Emily got onto Louis's back. Harry let out a yelp in pain as Colin clicked photos.

"OH MY BACK" whined Harry as the two got off their back.

"Suck it up Harry" said Louis as he rolled his eyes and moved on to the couch for their next setting. They changed into matching onesies. This was suggested by Emily as she remembered her one of the most prized memories when she had entered their lives.

Emily sat in between Harry and Louis with a big bowl of popcorn and Harry and Louis had their hands intertwined behind Emily's back with a sly smile that they shared captured in the camera.

After 3 continuous of clicking pictures, they finally had a small break. Daisy came by Emily's side before giving her a quick peck on her cheeks.

"I brought burgers" said Daisy pointing towards a McDonald's bag.

"I LOVE YOU DAISY!! YOU MUST MARRY EMILY" said Louis grabbing the bag and taking out his share of the the meal.

"DAD!!" Emily blushed. Blood rushing to her cheeks and her eyes closing in embarrassment but nevertheless she couldn't control her smile. Daisy was mirroring what Emily was doing. Daisy bit her lip to keep herself from smiling.

"What!? You two SHOULD get married" said Harry shrugging as he stuffed his face with the chicken nuggets.

"Well don't jinx it" Daisy rolled her eyes.

Emily chuckled before sitting down and grabbing the burger for her. Emily's face relaxed as the taste of cheese melted into her mouth.

"Mhmmm" Emily moaned is satisfaction.