Chapter 45

"Yughh" Emily gagged on the sight of pancakes in front of her.

"What?" Louis questioned.

"I don't wanna eat this" she shuddered.

"BUT ITS YOUR FAVORITE! YOU CALLED ME IN THE MORNING AND SAID YOU WANNA EAT PANCAKES"

"WELL NOW I DON'T WANT TO. I wanna eat......... I wanna eat a cake" Emily sighed. She kept her hand on her grown belly and got up from the couch.

"WHERE DO I GET A CAKE AT 9 IN THE MORNING?" Louis asked with his hanss crossed.

"I don't know. Ask Melissa to get a cake delivered. Oooh ask her to get me a pinapple cake and also a chocolate chip muffin" said Emily with a smile.

"I'll call her" Louis rolled his eyes at his daughter who had become quiet moody in these eight months of her pregnancy.

"OOOH OOOH TELL HER TO GET ME ICE CREAM ALSO" she yelled.

"ANYTHING ELSE SWEETIE? PERHAPS THE MELISSA'S WHOLE SHOP?"

"Shut up dad, you are not making fun of your daughter but your granddaughter who is craving all these things"

"Hey pumpkin!" Harry cheered as he got in with Edward. Melissa had dropped Emily and Edward at their house in the morning before going to open her shop. Harry had taken Edward on a run with him.

"Hey papa. HEY EDDIE! How was run with grandpa?"

"It was fun. We had an ice lolly on the return run"

"Papa! He-"

"EMILY!" Louis yelled as he came from the kitchen to her in the living room.

"What-"

"The doctor has asked you to cut down your sugar and eat fruits and vegetables instead?" Asked Louis with angry eyes.

"Oh what does the doctor know. The child needs sugar" she waved him off.

"YOUR SUGAR LEVELS ARE VERY HIGH" Melissa screamed through the phone.

"But-"

"Nu-uh. I'll get you a fruit salad."

"Ouch-" Emily groamed as the baby kicked.

"What? What is it?" Asked Harry.

"Just your granddaughter protesting grandpa Louis's choice of breakfast." Emily rolled her eyes.

"He's doing it for your granddaughter only na" said harry.

"Whatever. You two have had a sweaty run. Eddie go and take a shower ask grandpa Harry to pick out your clothes. I'm going to sit here and wait for my fruit salad. Mhmm yum" she glared towards the kitchen.

"You have become SO moody" Harry shook his head a laughed.

"Yes. Yesterday mom yelled at mummy because she couldn't find the tv remote when she was the one sitting on it" Edward giggled.

"OH HOW FUNNY! Go and take a bath and stop telling everything to everyone"

Harry chuckled and led Edward towards Emily's old room where his spare clothes were kept.

"Here" said Louis handing Emily the fruit salad.

She made a disgusting face before beginning to eat. Louis sat beside her before resting his head om Emily's big belly and just grinning to himself whenever the baby would kick.

"She's so enthusiastic" said Louis.

"She's not. She's mad that you're making her eat fruits instead of cake" she said between eating.