Chapter 2

"Liam is at the mall gate waiting " said Louis as he stood up, grabing a few bags.

"Who is Liam?" Emily asked.

"He is- he is your uncle"said Harry as he took Emily's hand in his and together, the three of them walked towards the gate.

"Hey! Did you buy the whole mall?"

Asked Liam laughing as he came forward to help them.

"Shut up and lets get home. We are tired." Said Louis as he put everything in the car trunk.

"I will sit with Emily in the back" said Harry.

"What? No. I will sit with her. You sit in the front.

"At least introduce me to her!" Exclaimed Liam .

"I'm Emily! Nice to meet you uncle Li" she smiled up at him.

"Uncle Li?" He asked with an amused expression.

"Yeah....she likes to give out nicknames" laughed Louis at his daughter. Its felt nice to call Emily his daughter.

"I don't mind it. Its lovely" Liam let out a toothy grin at the little girl in front of him.

"Can I sit in the front with Uncle Li? I have never sat in the front of a car" she asked with puppy eyes.

"I-sure why not" said Louis in defeat. He wanted to sit with her.

She smiled and Liam picked her up and sat her in the passenger seat, buckling her tightly.

He sat on the driving seat and drove away.

"What is you favorite colour Emily?" Asked Liam.

"Blue" she replied.

"Do you like to listen to music?" Asked Harry from the backseat, eager to know his daughter.

"Yes. But I only get to hear it on the radio. I also want to learn how to play the piano." She said, her legs dangling from the tall seat.

"Well your daddy Louis has a piano, and knows how to play"

"DAD!! YOU HAVE A PIANO? YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY?" She asked turning to face her father.

"Yes sweetie and I'll teach you how to play" he smiled

"YAY!!" She was beyond excited.

"Umm Emily? Do you know what we do?"asked Harry.

"No"

They soon got into an explanation of what they do. Telling her about the band. About the other uncles she is going to meet when she gets home. They told her, how she can not tell anyone that Louis and Harry have adopted her. Their situation with the management. Then they started telling her about her grandparents, and aunts.

"Wow!!! That is so cool. Though I don't like the part about not telling anyone but its okay" she smiled at her parents.

"We are here!!" Announced Liam as he parked in front of Louis and Harry's house.

"You have such a pretty home" said Emily in awe at the big house in front of her.

"Thank you... its also yours now" smiled Harry.

They were standing at the door, waiting for Zayn or Niall to open.

"Where the fuck are they?"asked Louis annoyed because of the many things in his hand.

"What does fuck mean?"asked Emily looking up at her papa.

"Its a bad word honey. Don't use it. YOUR DAD NEEDS TO CONTROL HIS TONGUE " Harry glared at Louis.