Chapter 43

AUTHOR'S NOTE (please read)

Hi!!!!
This chapter includes Emily's wedding. I will describe every detail in the best possible manner but I will also add another chapter where I will put the pictures of the wedding ceremony for you all to see. Since I'm a closeted bisexual and I might never be able to have a wlw wedding or catholic wedding since I'm of another religion, I'll be pouring my heart out in this chapter and everything that I have ever dreamed of my perfect wedding. You can skip the next chapter with the pictures if you want but I just wanted to put it our here so you can have a clearer idea of the wedding.
Thank you so much for sticking by so far. I love you all <3

Through the curtains of Emily's bedroom a bright sun peeked, forcing her to open her green-brown eyes. As the realization of what day it was, set in, a wide smile decorated her face and in an instant she was out of bed. She quickly called Melissa and as soon as she picked up both the girls quickly screamed

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!"

They chuckled before staying a quick 'I love you'and getting ready for the day.

Emily dressed herself up in a casual putfit as she was to be made ready at the hotel where she was to be married. The garden of the hotel was the alter and one of the halls were for the wedding as planned.

She got out of her room and descended the stairs to see her papa and dad sharing an overwhelming hug. They both had tears in their eyes.

"Can I join?" Emily asked. They chuckled and nodded before opening their arms for her. "What happened?" She asked as she took in the calming scent of her fathers.

"We were just think about how much we are going to miss you....." croaked Louis.

"Awwh"

"You'll visit, right?" Asked Harry looking down at his precious daughter.

"Is that even a question? Off course I'll visit. I love you two so much. No one can ever replace you. Not even Melissa. If I am getting married today in such a beautiful manner it is because of you two"

"And if we are together right now and living a happy life, it is because of you pumpkin" said Harry wiping his tears.

"Yes.... you make us so much stronger. Fuck, I can't believe I'm saying this but please don't get married" said Louis. Emily rolled her eyes. "Please, don't leave us. Please, Emily, I just can't imagine waking up not to cook breakfast with you. Or having a cake batter fight without you. I just can't" Louis broke down.

"You won't, before you know it, Melissa and I will have kids and you'll be having cake batter fights with them. You will be making breakfast for your grandkids. Don't you want that?"

"Yes"

"Then you goota let me get married" Emily chuckled.

"We should go.... Bella is waiting, your make and everything will take time" said Harry finally.

They nodded and wiped their tears before getting into the car to reach the venue.

Upon reaching the venue, the people responsible for Emily's makeup, hair, dress shoes mobbed her and took her to her room.

They worked swiftly on her face by applying some concealer and base makeup befote proceeding to put some foundation to smoothen her skin out. They put a light blue eyes shadow to match with the theme and the bouquet which was her something blue. They pinned half of her hair with a hair pin which was connected to the veil. A heavy white earing decorated her ear with an empty neck. She wore her Nana Jo's wedding pumps as her something old and had a bracelet of her papa as her something borrowed.