Chapter 9

Emily was still sleeping when the flight landed. So Liam just picked her up in his arms and moved out. He asked the bodyguards to get their bags.

They somehow managed to escape the paparazzi and sit in the car and leave for the hotel. Liam had texted Harry and Louis that they had landed and were on their way to the hotel.

When the reached the hotel, they were mobbed by the fans and the paparazzi. This woke up Emily who was now terrified of everything. She pushed herself closer to Liam's body and hid her face in his shoulder.

Soon enough they were escorted safy into the hotel. Emily got down from Liam's arms and held his hands as they moved into the elevator to head towards their room.

Liam deliberately got Emily a room that was connected to both Harry's and Louis's room.

Liam put away her bags in the room when the gates opened, revealing Niall and Louis. Emily let out a small grin and ran towards him and he bent down and opened his arms.

"DAD!" She jumped into his arms and and buried her face in his chest.
"Sweetie, you okay? You aren't hurt, are you?"
"Not really.. I just have these red marks on my wrist from where that bad man held me"

Louis ran his hands on her arm and pulled her wrists where it had gotten red. He brought it to his lips and kissed it before pulling her to his chest again.

"Thank God you are alright. We wouldn't know what to do if you were hurt. I love you sweetie" said Louis with tears in his eyes.
"I know Dad" she nodded, as she reached out to wipe his tears away.
"But I don't say it enough, I think" Louis smiled at the girl.

Harry soon entered the room and visibly relaxed at the sight of Emily.

"Em.... Thank God you are alright. Come here pumpkin" Emily smiled and went into the large arms of her papa.
"I missed you Papa and Dad" she said, resting her head on her Papa's shoulder.
"We missed you too sweetie. We missed you too"

Now that she was in Harry's and Louis's arms, she felt safest. She felt complete again. She never wanted to let go.

Harry pulled away and gave a kiss on her head and smiled at her. Emily stretched her lips before poking his dimples.

"I missed doing that. Hehe" Emily giggled.
"And I missed it too. Lets out you to bed, shall we? You must be tired."

Emily changed into her pajamas and Louis put her to bed.

After so long the family was united and they didn't wanna spend another moment without each other.

After Emily was asleep in Louis's arms. Liam approached Harry and Louis slowly.

"Harry, Louis, I- I'm so sorry. I-"
"Its okay Liam. Em is here with us. And the footage of the incident that is viral right now, you saved her. So let's forget it and try and make Emily also forget of it. She seems pretty shaken up. Yeah?" Said Harry.
"No but you gave me the responsibility of your child and I completely messed it up"
"Liam, its okay. We don't blame you or anyone. As I said, Let's forget it"
"Thank you mate. I'm sorry once again. I'll leave now. I'll Leave you guys alone"

The three guys left and the two guys sighed as they looked at their lifeline in front of them. They couldn't be more thankful for that fact that Emily was back with them safely.

Harry's phone vibrated indicating a message. He opened it and smiled wide.

"What is it Harry?"
"Raymond. He had an emergency so he's gone for the last few days. Claire is gonna be incharge. She just texted me that she's here and that I should spend the night with you"