-22

You and Heeseung have been sitting on the grass, skipping all the afternoon classes, the both of you didn't even know the school is already over.

Likewise, Heeseung is just silent since he already confessed his feelings to you but you didn't reply him yet. So the two of you just listen the birds chirping and the sound of wind. You sit quietly beside him and put your legs up to your chest, you clearly know that you do like him alot and he's the reason....why you have been here-

You feel something on your pocket and you sneakily take out a piece of paper while Heeseung just watching the blue sky without knowing you're reading something. After examining the words that written on the small piece of paper from Sunoo the cutest...you start blushing and your minds automatically say yes.

Heeseung, being the curious boy, he look at you with questioning face because of your red cheeks "Are you okay?"

"YESSS!!"

Heeseung flinch at your answer, he doesn't expect you to shout at him but you do look more energetic and happy than being not okay. "You're really fine then hehe!"

"Do you have a pen?" You asked, he just take out his pen from his backpack without asking you anything. You smile and write a short answer to the paper you have been holding and hide it on your pocket. So he won't see it yet.

"What are you writing?"

"I knew it"

"Knew what?"

"You're going to ask me what I'm writing"

You laugh at his face and suddenly running around the garden. Heeseung watch you dumbfounded and notice that you're waving at him "CATCH ME AND I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WROTE!"

"Okay then...don't blame me if i catch you"

Heeseung smile cheekily and start running. You widen your eyes because damn he's fast than you thought and he's running like a flash with his long legs. So the two of you play around and running on the garden...catch me if you can!!!

You have been catching up quickly more than you even imagine, Heeseung is hugging you from behind as you tried to escape from him that makes the two of you fall on the ground. You were on top of the handsome boy as Heeseung hold you waist while you rest your hands on his chest.

Both of you stare into each other's eyes for a while, chest up and down with a sweet giggles coming out from your mouths. Heeseung take this as a chance and rolled his body, hovering on top of you now, directly looking at your eyes again.

"Now..tell me what you wrote?"

"I wrote...Yes"

"Yes? That's all?"

You laugh at his questioning face again, he looks so adorable with his lost expression "You like me right?" Heeseung nod his head slowly with a red tinted on his cheeks "I like you too!"

Jay and jungwon arrived at the dorm before the gate closed. The security guard didn't even scolded them for almost late because Jay presented him some gift...an expensive wristwatch!

"My glass cup's broke"

"Me too~"

Sunoo and Jake start whining to Jungwon like a little kids. Jay, Sunghoon and Niki can't stop adoring them because they were so cute. Jungwon really do look like a mother taking care of his toddlers crying because of their broken glass cups.(A baby taking care of a toddlers😂😂)

"Aaa okay OkAy! We'll buy a new one on tomorrow! Zzay hyung, please can I borrow some of your money for tomorrow shopping?"

"Anything for you,my wifey!" Jungwon quietly punch Jay's arm because of embarrassment. Six of them sit on the couch, waiting for Heeseung to come back on The Dorm. They don't want to have dinner without the eldest.