-7

Heesung is the first one to wake up after a mysterious dream shut off their movie night (I don't even understand what I'm just saying😕). He's cheeks heating up after he noticed that he's still holding Sunoo's hand and even cuddling the younger on his arms. Heesung slowly putting his hand away from Sunoo and stand up from his seat, looking at the others with shocking face, if Sunoo wakes up and hold a phone on his hand, he will captured all the people actions in his front.

Sunghoon is spooning Jake in the small sofa, how come both of them tall asses sleep on the short coach? Love can do anything...

Jay is cuddling Jungwon like a teddy bear, too much protective or too scared of the ghost?

Niki is sleeping upside down on the coach, head down and legs up. While Sunoo turn his body and hug Niki's leg.

Heesung glance at the wall clock and gasps loudly because all of them are almost shitting late for classes. He walk over to the kitchen and pick up the steel bowl, bringing back to the living room and start banging the bowl as loud as He can to waking up the others.

"WAKE UUUUUPPPPP!"

"WHERE'S THE GHOST?!.....Oh..good morning Heesung hyung!"
Jay is the first one to wake and Jungwon is the second since because of the shouts.

"WAKE up all of you. We're going to be late for classes"

"5 more minutes!"

"Niki-ah~ you kick my face"

"SUNGHOON! MR. PENGUIN! ELSA! SNOWMAN! ICE BOY! TALL DUMB ASS WAKE UP!"

"you don't have to say all my nicknames"

"Jakey wakey!"

"Heesung hyung make a ramyeun for me"

"WHO PUT THE DAMN TOWEL IN HERE?"

"IT'S JUNGWON-SHI~"

"OH..Okay"

"I don't remember anything that happened last night...do someone know?"

"Eat your breakfast Jay"

School time:-

Sunghoon sit on his remaining seat and stare right at his front, watching Jake talking with the same boy in their class room. While Jay ran towards Sunghoon and put the books down on the desk, sitting beside his bestie

"The teacher is on his way"

"Which one?"

"Ooo...Mr. world-wide handsome of course, why did you always forget that he's our class teacher?"

"Not that I forgot...I can't remember he's real name. That's all"

"By the way, that guy sitting with your Jakey is Huening Kai, you know what...they act touchy touchy. So ask him out before you lose your chance" Jay wiggle his eyebrows at Sunghoon who was gritting his teeth and clenching his fist while still hiding his true face expression.

Jake turn his head at the back and wave his hands at his dorm-mates cutely while Huening Kai continue asking the Aussie boy something they can't heard about.

"The ice-prince needs to be ready to save his Aussie princess before Prince Charming heartthrob Kai put the damn ring on Jakey's finger~"

"Shut up Jay"

Before Sunghoon beat the shit out of his best friend, Jay is save by their class teacher who start yelling at the students for being too noisy.

"DON'T MAKE NOISE BEFORE I ROASTING YOU ALL WITH MY COOKING CHIEF SKILLS!...........*silent*....
Okay good!.....Now I'm going to start recording your attendance, listen carefully my cutie pie bubble gums. If you don't pay attention, you'll stuck in detention, remember that, okay? shhhh!!"