-16

"Aren't they done yet?"

"Shhh..their having a moment"

"But it is too quiet, I'm afraid bro would messed up and act like a mouse again. He's always small when getting nervous and-"

"Zzay hyung,don't worry okay. They need to handle their situation by themself anyway....do you want others to interrupt our moment too?"

"No,never!"

"Good, I'm hungry"

"Awe my baby is hungry? Come here let me feed you"

"Ehem! Kindly know that I'm still here too, remember I'm the only single one here" Heeseung cross his arms as he glared at the two. Sunki couple were at the living room because Sunoo is still asleep on Niki's embrace while the three wait JakeHoon couple from the outside of the guest room.

"What are you doing here? Anything wrong?"

"No hyung..uh..there's nothing wrong"

"Really? Let me check-"

The three boys gasped loudly and block Seokmin before he goes inside. Seokmin raised his brows, doubtful and shock with the three action. "Wait..this girl or..I mean boy? Last night you were a girl and now you're a boy? What is happening to you?"

"Um they dared me to wear a wig last night..that's why hehe"

Seokmin nodded his head at Jungwon explanation, thinking that he don't need to go to the mental hospital. "Just say when you need something okay? I'll be at the kitchen"

Seokmin walk as he got a nod from the boys but still doubted. "They took long enough, we need to get back on the dorm quickly before classes starts" Heeseung knock at the door but didn't got an answer from the inside. Jay's already impatient than Heeseung since no one haven't open yet even after they knock the door multiple times.

"What are they even doing?"

Jay is about to knock again forcefully but the door came open up by a smiling Sunghoon and that's the time when Jay is trying to knock the door but instead knock out Sunghoon...

......

"Jay....piggyback Sunghoon, you're the one that knocked him off"

"Okay OKAY!"

They all walk out from the Lee's house and making the Lee brothers especially Seokmin frowned because they went out without having breakfast since they're afraid to be late at school.

Heeseung walk at the front along with Jay piggybacking Sunghoon on the side. Jungwon and Jake walk on the middle, still carrying little Lyala on his arms whil Niki and Sunoo walk on the back.

"How's it going? Did he confessed to you?"

Jake nodded and smile " and..He kissed me" he's blushing hard and happy at the same time. Jungwon giggle at Jake but actually a bit sad because Jay and him haven't kisses yet but JakeHoon couple's already done it.

They arrived earlier at the dorm than aspect but things is different and is gonna difficult because the security guard got changed. He's not the same guy that Jin has talking too.

"Hey what are you guys doing outside at the dorm? Aren't y'all supposed to be ready for school?"

Strict damn it

"Sir Kim SeokJin called us this morning to submit our...ah..assignments¿" Heeseung nervously answer while the guard's pointing at Jay who's struggle in piggybacking a heavy Sunghoon.

"Is he drunk?"

They all stared at Sunghoon who's at Jay's back in his unconscious stage "Ah No! He uh...he-..accidentally flip and fell on the ground. But he's fine, he's consciousness is just knocking off"