-2

"Everyone! Please come out from your rooms and let us all introduce to each others? YO COME ONNNN!"

Jay claps his hands and shout in the living room for everyone could hear. Sunoo and Heesung were the first one to arrived while Jungwon approach them slowly and high five Sunoo, doing their friendship sign. Four of them sit at the coach while waiting for the others. Jake quickly ran out from his room and sit at the corner of the right coach, face still red but act like it was nothing. Heesung sat beside Sunoo and Jungwon, already making the two as his friends in a minute. Jay tap his foot, starting to get impatient already because of his penguin bestie.

"SUNGHOON-AH!!!"

Sunghoon finally came out from his room and glare at his hot headed bestie but quickly change his expression when he saw the Aussie boy sitting alone and who's actually avoiding his stares. Jay and Sunghoon sit next to each other, while Niki approach them with an annoying face. Jungwon notice Jake sitting beside Niki, still having distance and awkward while greeting each others with many 'Hello' and 'Hi' multiple times.

"I'll start the convo...My name is Jay Park,18 years old, I'm from America and I've been attended in this academy for 2 years now. So call me Jay sumbaenim" Sunghoon rolled his eyes at Jay's introduction but just laugh off.. while Jay signal him to go next which he always hate the most.

"I'm Park Sunghoon, 18 years old and an expert ice skater. Also 2 years attended in this academy, same with Jay"

Sunoo claps his hands and stand up from his seat, startled the two who's sitting beside him "Me Next!...*cough* My name is Kim Sunoo, 17 years old and one year attend in this academy. Hope we can all be friends and I'll be sooooo glad if i can help you all in your needs *acting cute*"

Heesung cringed at Sunoo action, trying his best not to laugh out while Jungwon glared at Jay who was clearly look disgusted with Sunoo acting cutie pie. Jay noticed Jungwon's death glare and quickly turn his head, kinda afraid of his roommate.

"Yang Jungwon, 16 years old and 1 year attended in this academy, same with sunoo. Hope we can be friends" Jay glance at his new roommate, such a young boy and pretty than he expect. Maybe he stare at Jungwon too long enough to notice by his best friend. Sunoo raised his eyebrows and fold his arms, checking out at Jay who's still glancing at Jungwon.

Huh he look like he want to eat Jungwon all out.. tsk tsk tsk..too bad, my best friend isn't the type to easily fall on someone

"I'm Lee Heesung, 19 years old and-..wait am I the oldest? I mean..I'm already senior in this academy. But this is my first time living in a dorm, so I hope we can go along well" Sunoo claps his hands loudly and thumbs up the older boy. Heesung cheeks starting to heat up while sitting on his seat. "You look like you're my father" Jungwon said jokingly to Heesung and Sunoo start laughing in his high note lol. "That's what I was thought before hahahaha!"

Father? Pfft..Jay rolled his eyes and turn his head, he didn't understand why he felt like this. He try to talk with his bestie but Sunghoon only pay attention to his front, the one sitting on the right couch who's shyly introduced himself with huge smile.

"My name is Jake Shim, 18 years old and new transfer student from Australia. Let's be friends and hope we can all get along well for long time" Jake was still smiling while showing all his teeth. Sunghoon slightly chuckled at the Aussie boy, trying his best to hide his reactions but Jay noticed since he sat just next to him

"*whispering* hey bro! What the hell is that?"

"..*cough*..nothing"

"*still whispered shout* but the way you loo-.."

"HEY SHHHH!!..You two, stop it, someone is going to introduce. Don't disturb" Sunoo said strictly while gesturing Niki who was standing awkwardly to introduce himself.

"I'm Nishimura Riki but you can call me Niki, 15 years old and I'm from Japan. 1 and half years attended in this academy. I guess I'm the youngest" Then, he sit down, still next to Jake who give him a handshake and a small glare from penguin.

"Awww a maknae? How cute!!" Sunoo look like he want to squeeze Niki and ready to pinch his cheeks but Jungwon and Heesung luckily hold him before he did.

"Is there anyone who can cook?-" Jay ask the others while raising his hands but he put down again slowly as no one didn't "I guess it's just me who can cook"

"Well...uhm I know how to cook ramen hehe!" Heesung said while scratching his neck. Jay give him a thumbs up while asking them about cleaning the dorm.

"I can swipe the floor, vacuum cleaning and spraying fresh smell. I want to be in charge in decorating this dorm" Sunoo said confidently while Heesung mouthing the others not to let Sunoo decorated the room since he was so afraid the boy will change all the accecories in pink theme and cute staffs.

"I'll in charge in dish washing" Sunghoon said as Jay already know his friend will choose this. "Well..about me..ummm..I can help you around, I guess!" Jake continue and Jungwon did the same "I'll just help around too"

Jay nodded his head repeatedly and stand up from his seat, ready to start up his lectures and rules "So as we all gonna live together for more than a year in this dorm...I want to say that let's live neat and tidy as best as we could, don't just kept your things and towels around somewhere else. Please if you make things dirty or miserable, don't just leave behind and clean it. If you're going to make or cook something to eat, share the others else well but looks like I'm the only one that can cook in this dorm. So just leave that to me..AND... We're going to be like a family living in huge dorm, so share your problems and thoughts even if you don't want to. And we can help each others in our needs. Thank you"

Sunoo cheered for the speech and long fast ass lecture. Jay kinda look proud of himself as he sit next to Sunghoon who look so done. Heesung nod and agree with Jay rules while Jungwon and Jake just stay silently and clap their hands.

Meanwhile Niki.....

Niki is pending, all in his own worlds and imagination. Speaking and asking himself about if he's going to prank his new dorm-mates or not.

Should I'll prank them? Like a ghost or a sheep? I still have my costume right?
Whose going to be my first target?

-------------______________--------------

I want to say thank you to every readers who like and votes for this new book. Because of my precious readers, I have my confidence and hopes back to continue this story again..

I'll keep trying my best and update the next chapters soon. Love ya all~♡♡