-24

The most longest chapter on this book.....Warning⚠  and please don't be the silent readers even though it wasn't a great chapter :)

________________________________

"🎵Switching the positions for you~ co-🎵"

"No!"

"Wait what? I-...I'm just singing a song Niki!" Sunoo offended face makes everyone laughing their ass off. The seven boys were walking on the hallways of the school like a group.

"Niki just scared to be the bottom haha!"

"Jay I know that you're scared about that too don't ya?!"

"....."

Jay's face turning up pale just by thinking himself as a bottom, he's just speechless and gulp loudly "Oh my gosh! Zzay hyung don't worry about that!" Jungwon laugh at his boyfriend, he find him so cute and can't help but to kiss his cheek, making Jay's face turn into red than pale.

Since the place where all the students can shared and stay all together was the same old canteen, the boys sit on the 7th table after arriving at the place. They still go on the conversation and Jake ask something that makes everyone-

"Hoonie if your-" Jake point at Sunghoon's lower part with his finger "-enter that in my I-...w-will it hurts?"

Actually they all choked on their lunches except Sunghoon who stared at Jake with wide eyes and froze body. "Who said that types of things to you?"

"Oh..uh someone? I mean y'all always talks about tops and bottoms. So I think if I'm the bo-"

"Who's that someone?"

"Hoonie its nothi-"

"Tell me who's that someone?"

"Sunghoon calm down! you're scaring him" Heeseung try to pull down Sunghoon who's already standing up from his seat "THAT SOMEONE RUINED MY INNOCENT ANGEL JAKEY!"

"Oh come on penguin! It's not like you're not going to ruin him at the future by yourself hahaha!" Jay laughs loudly, making the others and some students to look at him weirdly. Sunghoon slowly sit back at his seat with his red ears, trying his best to act normal

"He didn't even denied!"

"I know him well!" Jay wink and sip his juice proudly while Jungwon jokingly slap his arm, eyeing his boyfriend not to say everything on his mind out like that.

"Guys look! Is that Lee Ha Eun?"

"Oh there she is"

The group of girls are sitting at the 14th table, Ha Eun look so confident like always and her friends kinda look like a minions following her backs. They even notice a girl sitting beside Ha Eun is no other than Yoon Haeji who have a big fat crush on Heeseung but we know where this boy's heart belongs to..

Jay lean forward to his friends as he whispers "who want to play some game?" Of course they quickly understand what he means about the game

"Me!" Sunoo and Niki raise their hands in sync. Sunghoon and Jake just nod their heads as a volunteer for the so called game. "Since they're the one that hurts my Engene...I'll play whatever the game is if we're going to give them a lesson" Heeseung smirk as he crossed his arms.

"Okay good-" then Jay start explaining the plan as the others listen to him, almost forget to eat their lunch. "Wonnie..don't get jealous okay?"

"I understand this game hyung, this is for Engene"

" urggg I Love you so much my babe" Jay then stand up after kissing Jungwon's hand, gesturing Heeseung, Sunghoon and Niki to follow him. Lee Ha Eun and her friends look at the four hottest boys approaching them. "Can we join you?"