-17

"So, wanna join lunch together with my friends today?"

"I'll be glad if i could"

"Okay, anyway...where's your class?"

"I can't tell you that, see you at the canteen! Bye!"

Heeseung watch Engene starting to run and disappear at the crowds, making Heeseung more curious on her.

The class start in a minute while Jay trying his best to pay attention on the lecture given by Mr. Min Sleepy, his lazy lecture makes all the students want to take a nap on the class. Jay's eyelids starting to get heavy as well but to get awake all the time...he think of his special someone that helps him too much.

Jake bring the blueberries juice inside the No.2 room, meeting an already awaken Sunghoon on the bed. "What happened? This is the dorm right?"

"Yeah, actually Jay knocked you off accidentally and he piggyback you all the way here"

"But you have classes and why are you still here?"

"To take care of you"

"Me? Really?"

"Mm" Jake nodded his head to the blushing mad Sunghoon and hand him the juice. "I fall harder for you" Sunghoon said like kindly whispering but Jake clearly heard it.

"What time is it?"

"11:58 a.m."

Canteen:-

Jay and Jungwon walk towards the table where Heeseung, Niki, Sunoo and a familiar girl were sat. Some girls still glared at Jungwon though, we all know who they are

"Hey guys!"

"Hi! Jay,Jungwon, we have a new friend here"

Jay and Jungwon smile at the girl but widen their eyes when they noticed her "Wait-.."

"You're the girl that told Sir Taehyung about the truth right?"

The girl smile to them

Since Heeseung, Sunoo and Niki show a confusion expressions. Jay start explaining things that happened when Lee Ha Eun and her friends bullied Jungwon. While the girl sitting beside Heeseung was the brave girl that saved them by telling the truth to Mr. Kim.

"We're really thankful about that" Jungwon and Jay appreciate it so much to the girl "Thank you..ah?"

"Engene..Call me Engene!"

"Thank you so much Engene"

All of them start having a very comfortable conversation since they get along well with Engene quickly, making other girls getting mad and jealous at the same time.

Meanwhile Niki...

Engene? Her name is Engene? But the box in my room....

Niki just stared at Engene with confused face but he didn't want to react that much. But maybe, he eyed her long enough to notice by his boyfriend. Sunoo furrowed his eyebrows and glance at where Niki stared at.

Sunoo bit his lips, when he's trying to catch Niki's attention, his boyfriend is too busy space out while looking at Engene. Jealousy starting to filled him up and suddenly, Sunoo walk out from the canteen, leaving the other's hella confused.

"Niki..what happened to Sunoo? NIKI?"

"huh?"

"Go and follow your boyfriend"

"Oh okay" Niki quickly ran out from the canteen as he saw Sunoo stomping like an angry toddler. Niki find Sunoo so cute when get mad but it's not the time yet.