-11

"Let him prove if he can protect him or not"

Niki ran faster than running to Heeseung hyung, he's close enough to rush inside the 02 liners classroom where a lot of students circling around one tables with loud shouts and cheers.

"Jay hyung!"

Jay who's holding Sunghoon's hand up announcing that the penguin wins on the game stop his track and look on where the voice came. Niki was standing near the door and panting a lot, waiting for Jay to come near.

"Ayo Niki! What's up?"

"Yeah...uh..do you know Lee Eun ha or Ha Un something like that? I don't know about her but I think you do..." Niki straight stared at Jay who's ready to calculate the younger's words "..she's planning to hurt Jungwon hyung. So...Heeseung hyung said that "I will do cancel the approval if he can't protect my son"...hehe that's all"

"WHAT???" Everyone in the class look at Jay who is already disappeared from their views in a minute..lol he's fast😂

Jay run without caring the others on his way, he's start running directly to the hallways near Jungwon's locker. He knew that his love will be there and it was proven by the crowds circling someone.

"Don't glare at me you hoe!"
Lee Ha Eun raised her hand and was about to slap Jungwon since the boy didn't even flinch on her glared. Jay clenched his fists and move fast towards them, standing in front of Jungwon and blocked the pathetic girly hand.

"If he's a hoe...then you're a bitch-Whore"

Ha Eun widen her eyes and tensed at seeing her crush defending her enemy. All her friends around them quietly gulps and step back a little, scared of the mad and furious boy who's standing in front of Jungwon protectively.

"What on earth is happening in here?"

Students flinch at the deep voice and make a way for their Coach Kim, a tall handsome man walk towards them while raising his eyebrows at the students, still having his smug face.

"I'll ask you one more time....what is happening? Whose going to tell me?"

No one dares to speak out, heads down but still looking at each others like they really know what to say. Coach Kim glanced around the crowds and especially Jungwon since the boy's uniform and his hair is wet in pink stings. But the coach doesn't say anything and wait for at least one person to spoke up.

"S-sir....I...I know..I mean I saw everything?..yeah"

Coach Kim turn towards the voice and there a girl with rectangle shape glasses raising her hands in the crowds.."okay..follow me in the office. All of you should stay here and don't move". The girl nodded her head and glance at Lee ha Eun and her friends who's glaring at the nerd girl.

She gulp but still choose to follow the coach because she thinks that the way those girls treated Jungwon was truly exactly the wrongest.

Jay turn his head towards Jungwon, ignoring the other's existence. Jungwon is still looking at his shoes, hands still trembling but trying his best to stay strong. Jay pull off his school uniform jacket and let Jungwon wear instead since the boy only wear his shirt which was already soaked by the pink milkshakes. Jay than turn his head back to Ha Eun and move a little in front of the girl..I mean bitch

"Stop this nonsense and stay away from Jungwon, if you hurt him again, I will surely kill you...understand? And one thing, Jungwon is way more better than you"

The girl cry at her crush's words, she can't even look at Jay, too afraid to head out. The American boy just sigh, he didn't meant to hurt Ha Eun's feeling but he just can't ignore the fact that Jungwon is broken in the inside. Jay again turn towards Jungwon who stared at him with sad eyes with a slight pout on his lips