CH 69.2 Wedding Night Short

A/N: So I wasn't going to write this night out originally, but at the request of one of my Wattpad readers (If you're okay with being named let me know and I'll give you a shout out in the next chapter ). I decided to give you guys a little bonus short. If you're not okay with sexual content, you can skip this chapter, but if you are okay with it, then happy Christmas to my loyal readers!! 

And thank you everyone sooooo much for 60K reads (On Wattpad)!!! It means the world to me that you keep reading and continue to enjoy this story, thank you for sticking with me even when I feel like I hate a chapter you all seem to love it and it really helps boost my confidence in my writing.

SMUT ALERT!!!! (You have been warned)

~Elodie's POV~

Fred carried me up the stairs where there was a pile of folded blankets and a few pillows lined up on the floor. The room was empty other than that. Only hosting sheer curtains on the windows on either side of where the bed would go.

"I didn't want to pick something out that you would hate," He explained, still holding me in his arms.

"We can do that tomorrow. Go into London and pick out some furniture," I said.

"There's some clothes in the closet, but we'd still have to go back and move everything in," He said, finally setting me down.

I moved over to the window, looking out into the back yard. The way the moonlight shined over the bright bluegrass field reminded me of a life I had once pictured having with Fred. Psychic or not, this was all I wanted.

"Tomorrow," I said, feeling him standing behind me. "For now, how about you create a bed out of those blankets, while I slip out of my dress. I have something to show you," I said, leaning back into him. I felt his hands slide up my back before one of them wrapped around my chest, holding me to him while the other rested on my shoulder.

"Absolutely wife," he said.

At a speed that made my core burn, he slowly lowered the zipper of my wedding dress. It wouldn't be needed for what I had planned tonight. A plan, I knew he would eagerly agree to. His fingers blazed a trail down my back as he let them linger behind his forefinger and his thumb.

"Uhh, where's the washroom?" I asked, once he reached the bottom.

"Through there," He said and turned me to look at a door on the side of the room. "Take all the time you need."

I moved across the room, holding my dress in place. I didn't kiss him before leaving, not wanting to risk abandoning my plan all together. Through the bathroom I saw the few items of clothing he'd brought over for me. Thankfully one of them was my bathrobe. I removed it from it's hanger and switched it out with my dress. I removed my slip, leaving me in just my wedding lingerie, a lovely color blue that matched his wedding suit.

I removed the flowers and pins from my hair, running my fingers through it, wanting to rid it of any knots and tangles I may have gotten throughout the night. I reached for tissues and removed my lipstick quickly, wanting no more time to pass. Pressing my hand to the door, I remembered, it was Freddie on the other side. My Freddie. My husband.

I opened the door and saw him standing on one side of the makeshift bed, in only his dress shirt and trousers. The lights were on, dimmed to a soft glow. I felt my leg peek through the opening of my robe, opening slightly more to show the deep blue lacy knickers I had on.