CH 47. Cutting Deep

~Elodie's POV~

The sound of heavy breathing filled the air. Mine and Fred's legs were tangled as we laid in his bed kissing each other hungrily. Fully clothed, on top of his covers. This was the most we'd done since the morning we were caught by Sirius. I felt him wiggle closer, so he was slightly on top of me and then I felt a poke at my thigh coming from his trousers. I knew I wanted this, but I wasn't sure if I wanted it now.

"Mmm," He moaned into my mouth as I slid my hands from his hair to his face. He moved his hands to undo the top button of my blouse. Every nerve in my body was telling me to let it happen, but my mind was saying otherwise.

"We should stop," I said and then sat up. I caught my breath and pushed my hair out of my face as he propped himself on his elbows.

"Yeah. But what if I don't want to stop?" He said and wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me back down to lay with him. I let out a giggle as he feverishly kissed my neck, leaving little bites trailing down towards my collar bone.

"Okay, okay, getting up now," I said as I felt the familiar tingle behind my stomach. It'd been far too long since I'd gotten even this far, let alone satisfied. In my past experience, I would have to fake a lot of what I was feeling so Cedric wouldn't feel bad. I didn't mind, but I was never able to completely enjoy it myself. I wanted to be physical with Fred, some days I could barely look at him without asking him to take me right then and there in a room full of people. But today was one of those odd days where I felt like I was at risk of falling in love with him. And I didn't want to think with my body. I needed to use my brain. And my brain was telling me that he's already been with so many girls, that I wouldn't be any different.

"Will you come have dinner with me before I have to go to detention?" I asked as I tucked my shirt back into my skirt and reached for my uniform robe.

"I'll come, but I'm not sure if I want it to be at dinner," Fred said with a huge smirk on his face as he eyed the bulge in his pants. I controlled my eyes which would have widened seeing as his size through his pants was impressive. Instead I smacked his arm and buttoned my robe and threw his at him.

"Come on, let's go join everyone," I said innocently.

"Hitting me won't help the situation," He said and stood to his feet.

Apparently, the best way to start the weekend was to have detention on Friday night. As fate would have it, Harry had caused a scene during his D.A.D.A hour as well and received a detention from Umbridge at the same time as me. So, it appeared she would have the full set of Potters tonight. Harry seemed uneasy, though the thought of spending an hour with the troll was probably enough to do it. Minerva said that she was within her right to give me detention for causing an outburst and leaving class but agreed with me that it was unnecessary to bring up Cedric.

Harry wanted for me outside of her classroom so we could go in together. "Let's get this over with," I told him as we walked in.

"Come in," Umbridge said on the other side of her office door.

Umbridge's office matched her perfectly. Too pink, and too annoying. She had framed photos of cats covering her entire office. She had cast a charm on the room, so the cement block walls looked as if they were painted a transparent pink.

"Good evening Ms. Potter, Mr. Potter. Sit." She said and gestured to the two empty chairs at the table next to her desk. I walked over and took my seat as Harry closed the door behind him.

"Now, you're going to be doing some lines for me today," She said. Both of us reached into our bags to take out our quills and ink pots before she stopped us. "No, not with your quills. Both of you will be using a rather special one of mine."