𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟓

Order of the Phoenix

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"You okay?" Kristina asks Celeste as they packed their things to head to Grimmaulds Place. Tinky had arranged most of the things and the two females were just trying to busy themselves from the previous events.

Kristina's sun kissed skin matched great with the black shirt that she was wearing along with her dark blue jeans, although she may already be in her 30s she managed to keep her face fresh and quite young. 

They had just came from Cedric's funeral which was held in a few weeks after school broke out, Celeste and Kristina were invited and that was why they were wearing clothes in all black.

"I'm working on it" Celeste smiled at Kristina, it had been quite a while since she saw Hermione and the Weasleys- Sirius even.

The Order of the Phoenix had already moved into the shabby house before her, Sirius including so.

"I'm going to get out of these clothes- you better as well" Kristina points out to Celeste who nods before she climbed a few stairs up.

"We'll head to Grimmauld's Place with a portkey" Celeste stopped and turned to her mom with her eyebrows raised.

"Aren't they really expensive?" She asks and Kristina nods but shrugs.

"It's fine- Rose helped us issue it so the Ministry wouldn't be too curious about it. It'll drop us right on the street of the area" Kristina explains and Celeste nods before rushing up to her room.

Remus and Rose had went to go fetch Harry, they left with the other advanced defense about 30 minutes ago and she was sure that they were going to arrive at the place anytime soon.

Celeste remembered her mom's face when Harry was to be put on trial because of underaged magic, it was funny to her but definitely not to the adults.

Celeste changed her clothes before looking back into the mirror. Her black hair was much longer now, her eyes seemed to pop out more as well but there were small eyebags under them that Celeste was able to hide with a small amount of concealer- some muggle thing that Lorelei had given her.

She was taller now and she was sure that she would definitely be taller than Peter Pettigrew at this point. She had a slender yet fit body that had a slight hourglass shape, her waist is considerably tiny compared to most people.

She wore the necklace that Sirius had given her in 3rd year, the ring that Regulus, her mom and Cedric had given her was also on her hands, the bracelet that her mom and Cedric gave her was also on her arm and Celeste thought that if she were to punch someone then they would have the marks of the rings and probably a 'C' on their face as a rememberance.

She had on a black turtleneck hugged her body along with light blue jeans that covered her now long legs. She curled her black hair before she brought a trench coat and folded it into her arms/ It all matched with the white sneakers that she got as a gift.

Celeste looked at herself attentively, something about this whole outfit was so distinct and she felt an underlying voice telling her that this was the one to wear for today.

"What is it about this outfit" Celeste whispered as she tried turning around to see any similarities that would make her memory click.

After a good few minutes she decided to give up and just walk out of her room, she went down the stairs to see her mom carefully carrying some sort of old teapot.