5.9

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"He isn't there" Celeste mumbled as they all sat in the Great Hall, Luna separated from them and into the Ravenclaw table while Ginny was grabbed by some of her 4th year friends.

"He can't have left" Ron mumbled

"Course he hasn't" Harry says

"You don't think he's hurt or anything, right?" Hermione asks

"Nope" Celeste shook her head "He's probably not back yet... from you know"

"Yeah.." Ron nodded, trying to reassure himself

"Whose that?" Hermione asks and pointed at the staff table. Celeste quickly scanned the table- her eyes met with Professor Sprout who seemed to raise her eyebrows with a smile and her eyes looked down to the prefect badge on Celeste's robes.

Celeste gave the woman a smile before her eyes landed on a stout-like woman, she was wearing a pink cardigan over her already bright and eye-wrecking pink robes. She had short brown hair which curled up by her ears as well.

"It's the Umbridge woman" Harry gasped

"What?" Celeste asks

"She was at my hearing- works for the minister"

"Pretty outfit" Ron smirked

"She looks like the main antagonist in those muggle shows that I saw in your house, Mione" Celeste mumbled and Hermione let out a faint giggle.

"She can't be our new.." Celeste's voice trailed off into a whisper as she just shakes her head- Professor Grubby-Plank came back and as if on cue, McGonagall walked in with a line of scared-looking first years.

"I'm sure I looked more confident than them" Celeste mumbled and Ron just snorted.

"You were probably shorter than them" Ron mumbled and Celeste squinted her eyes at him.

"You're just jealous because you can probably reach Hagrid's height anytime soon" Celeste mumbled.

McGonagall placed teh stool infront of them and then walked back, the old crummy hat on top of it as well.

Celeste saw the boy that Malfoy almost made cry in the middle- he was trembling and Celeste could only shake her head in pity.

In times of old when I was new

And Hogwarts barely started
The founders of our noble school
Thought never to be parted:
United by a common goal,
They had the self same yearning,
To make the world's best magic school
And pass along their learning.

"Together we will build and teach!"

The four good friends decided
And never did they dream that they
Might someday be divided,
For were there such friends anywhere
As Slytherin and Gryffndor?

Unless it was the second pair

Of Huffepuff and Ravenclaw?
So how could it have gone so wrong?
How could such friendships fail?
Why, I was there and so can tell
The whole sad, sorry tale.
Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those whose ancestry is purest."
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose Intelligence is surest."
Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name,"
Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, And treat them just the same."
These differences caused little strife
When first they came to light,
For each of the four founders had
A House in which they might