5.5

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Harry had got off from the Ministry without any charges and everything was going well- other than the fact that Sirius was considerably more grumpy at the fact that he wouldn't be able to spend the time in Grimmauld's Place with Harry. Kristina was ignoring him with all the blabbering about Harry- she seemed to realize once Molly lashed out on him about how he rarely asks about what his daughter was up to, during the fourth year especially.

She was furious at the fact that he hadn't tried having a proper conversation with Celeste either, doing everything he can to help Harry but not talk to his actual daughter.

It was the last day of the Holidays and the letters were arriving.

"Are you hoping to get the prefects position?" Remus asks as he sips some tea, Celeste shook her head and Molly who was by the kitchen walked over to her with a frown.

"Oh come on, dear" Molly says "You don't want it?"

"It's not that I don't want it" Celeste mumbled "It's more of- Hermione should have definitely got it"

"You can't lose hope" Remus says, but he also knew that Hermione would get the position.

"Anyways- it's better for Harry to recieve the prefect badge" Celeste hummed and both Molly and Remus turned to her, confused.

"Why?"

"I mean, I don't want to dampen the mood or anything" Celeste starts "It's more of, if Harry gets prefect- more people would be proud"

"Celeste" Molly says as she put a hand on her shoulder. "Why didn't you tell us sooner about the problem?"

"I don't need to burden you guys with it" Celeste sighs "Too much is going on in the world right now and I don't think that my feelings should really be considered as a big deal"

"But they are" Remus scoffs "Sometimes you have to be a bit more sensitive for yourself"

"I know- but, I'm already used to it"

"That's the problem" Remus points at her and Celeste groaned before chuckling.

"That's exactly what mom said to me" Celeste says.

"Your mom and I are going to go shopping for the list in Diagon Alley after this" Molly says and Celeste realized that Molly was already wearing her go-to clothes.

"Tinky has took the letter from Harry Potter's wheezy!" Tinky says as she ran through the room, Remus almost choked on his tea and Molly clapped.

"Well- how many books do you need?" Molly asks and Celeste grabbed the 2 letters after thanking Tinky.

Celeste opened the first letter and skimmed past the normal term reminder of the school starting date, then by the book list.

"Only two books" Celeste told Molly "The Standard Book of Spells 5 by Miranda Goshawk and Defensive Magical Theory by Wilbert Slinkhard"

"You got a new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor?" Remus asks and Celeste nods.

"I hope they're better" Celeste sighs before going to the other envelope and opening it.

Remus looked at the girl curiously before he heard her take a sharp gasp, her eyes widening and her jaw dropping.

"What happened?" Molly asks quickly, worried for the girl before Celeste gave the letter to her. Molly's spoon almost slipped out of her hands as she looked at the letter before smiling widely at Celeste.