5.13

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste came to practice the next day, she sighs as she sat down by the pitch- she was there much more earlier than the team were. 

She had already changed to her quidditch robes, she looked off to the side and saw the Slytherins coming in the pitch and she groaned internally.

"Potter! Early today?" Angelina asks as she got in the pitch and Celeste nodded, the Black had her wand by her socks and she could only look at the Slytherins with squinted eyes.

"IS THAT WEASEL?" Malfoy laughed, Pansy shrieked with laughter alongisde Goyle and Crabbe and Celeste just groaned.

"Can't we- I don't know? Kick him out?" Celeste asks Angelina who just shakes her head.

"We shouldn't care- shows them that they got something on us" Angelina says and Celeste nodded.

"I'm just saying- it's Ron's first practice and I want him to be able to do great, I don't think those blokes are helping with that either" Celeste told her worriedly and Angelina patted her shoulder.

"It will be fine, Celeste- don't worry"

"Gryffindors are losers! Gryffindors are losers!"

Celeste's anger and pity charts are going off radar as she saw Ron blushing out in embarrasment- his head was down and Alicia was bleeding out from her nose because of those twin idiots.

Her ears were ringing because of those nasally screams from the Slytherins, which made her head pound- everything was going so well too..

"I'm going to kill them" Celeste muttered as she turned to glare at the Slytherins who were still hollering out insults at Ron and the team.

"I'm going to fucking kill them" Celeste strode across the field but someone grabbed her arm and she turned to see Ron who had his face down and his cheeks were the fiery red like a quaffle.

"No, Lissy- it's fine" Ron told her but Celeste was already getting furious as they seem to chant louder.

"Can't go on without your bodyguard, can you Weasley? Pathetic!" She heard Malfoy yell.

Celeste bit her lip and furrowed her eyebrow before she turned to glare at Malfoy who was squeaking with laughter.

"I guess Crabbe and Goyle are just a bunch of hippos who follow you then yeah, Malfoy?" Celeste shouted back "I wonder what they do instead of following your every move- seems pathetic to me!"

"Celeste- come on, let's go back" George quickly came over. "They aren't worth it"

"They can't go ahead insulting people like that when they are literally the worst beings I have ever met! And this is coming from a girl who are in a conversational level with Peeves the fucking Poltergiest!"  Celeste hissed

"Come on, let's go" Ron grabbed Celeste's arm and used her hood to place over her head.

"Your hair was starting to glow into a red color" He mumbled 

"Come on Ron, Celeste- they're just a bunhc of idiots" Harry says after sneering at Malfoy, he grabbed Ron's arm and brought him up to the locker rooms.

"How was practice?" Hermione asks the three who came back, Celeste had washed her hair and calmed herself down after the whole fiasco.

"It was-"

"Horrible, lousy" Ron continued and Hermione seem to sigh.

"It's okay, it was only your first time" She says "I'm sure-"