5.16

a/n: uhm.. hello! sorry for such a long delay but i'm trying to get back into the fandom while dealing with my ib curriculumn ;;; updates won't be frequent but i'll do my best to upload between my break times. stay safe, wear a mask and make sure to drink water everyone! sorry again :( i had notifications turned off for wattpad so i didn't see ur posts on my board huhu, gahh i feel bad but i dont want to half ass anything so here we are.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"BLOODY HELL!"

Celeste and Regulus both jumped, Celeste's hair turning a bright orange from shock and Regulus' hand quickly went to the time turner necklace on his neck-

"Ron?" Celeste yelled in fright, the two were faced with a pale Ron who was staring down at Regulus' Slytherin robes and to the necklace.

"You-You! You AND THE GUY ARE DATING?" Ron squeaked and Celeste almost gagged- her hair flaring into a dark purple shade of embarrasment.

"NO! HE'S MY UNCLE!" She blurted and Regulus hissed as he smacked her arm.

"THAT'S WORSE!" Ron screamed but Celeste sighed out as she slapped her forehead.

"What are you even doing up here?" Celeste asks and Ron's eyes darted over to the two Black family members before it landed back on his best friend.

"I wanted to go check on you!" Ron whispered-yelled, acting like if he does that then Regulus wouldn't hear him.

"But why?" Celeste asks

"Because I'm your best friend and I need to be there for you!" Ron whispered as he covered the right side of his mouth- where Regulus was by.

"That's so sweet- but you can see"

"What do you mean your uncle? He kinda looks like your father, yes but Regulus Black should be old now!" Ron whispered yelled "He's not supposed to look like some french vampi-"

"I can hear you" Regulus says loudly and Ron jumped before he turned back to Regulus with squinted eyes.

"You've got to believe me- he's my uncle" Celeste crossed her arm "He's using the time turner that Hermione had in third year"

"You can't possibly make me believe that a Slytherin- who looks as old as Fred and George is your uncle" Ron furrowed his eyebrows "Both of your grandparents- no offense, are quite dead right now.."

"I told you! He's from the past" Celeste huffs.

Ron looked at her before he stared at Regulus, the Slytherin robes seemed to be polished nicely but they weren't in the same style like they were now.

"Even if you are from the past" Ron starts "Why are you going back to this time? Why not more into the future and like- I don't know, stop You-Know-Who"

"Listen up, Ron" Regulus sighs 

"How do you know my name?"

"Don't be daft, Rhonda" Celeste elbowed Ron's side, making him hiss at her before waving her off.

"I've been talking for Celeste for almost a year now" Regulus crossed his arms "I don't think you would leave someone like that- would you?"

Ron's jaw dropped if possible- lower. He looked back and forth between the two before smacking Celeste's arm.

"You didn't tell me!" He whined and Celeste looked at him in minor shock and confusion.

"I don't need to tell you this, it was not my secret to tell" Celeste huffed before pointing at Regulus "I don't think he would like to be caught in a completely different time where people thinks he's dead!"