5.11

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste's breath hitched at the sight of the Black, he seemed much more dishevelled from before.

His hair was still quite curly- but he had cut it a bit shorter. He was wearing his Slytherin robes and still had the Time Turner around his neck.

"I haven't missed that much, have I?' Regulus asks as he slightly bent forward to look around the empty halls.

"Regulus" Celeste whispered before she launched herself onto him and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"Heyo- look who missed me" Regulus grinned and Celeste huffed.

"Where the hell have you been?" Celeste asks separating herself from him and hit his chest.

"I've been busy during my own time" Regulus hummed 

"You didn't do anything to assure me that you were still alive!" Celeste sighs "I was only left with the ring you gave me and that house elf of yours that told me to stay in your room"

"Kreacher" Regulus smiled "I hoped he liked you- you looked a lot like my aunt and you had my father's ring"

"Yeah- kept calling me Young Master, Sirius was confused at first but didn't question it because he only listened to me" Celeste hummed "Also I met your mother- she told me about you.."

"Ah, mother" Regulus nodded "I think she would've liked you too"

"She did- at least I hope she did, didn't shout at me for being a blood traitor like she did to Sirius" Celeste says

"You're still calling him Sirius?" Regulus asks 

"Well yeah, what do you expect me to call him? That's his name" Celeste says, confused.

"I don't know- probably Dad or something" Regulus shrugged and Celeste looked down uncomfortably.

"Still being a jerk, huh?" Regulus asks and Celeste nodded.

"I've got the prefect position-"

"That's brilliant!-"

"Yeah, but Harry didn't and he said that the prefect position wasn't anything special infront of me" Celeste says as she moved a bit in her place.

"Oh what bullocks" Regulus sighs before he grabbed Celeste in for another hug. 'I'm proud of you- remember that"

"Thanks Reg" Celeste muttered. "How'd you know I was here by the way?"

"It wasn't easy- went around the whole castle" Regulus sighs "Everything has been a lot more gloomier"

"Yeah, Harry just shouted at the Ministry teacher and told the whole class about Voldemort" Celeste says.

Regulus looked back at Celeste seriously and held her shoulders.

"You have to spare some time to meet me in the Astronomy Tower- okay?" Regulus asks "You've got to know things to be able to get past him"

"What-What do you mean?" Celeste asks

The two widened their eyes as they heard footsteps coming down the halls.

"I can't tell you- but it's important and you would need to be able to know how to defend yourself both mentally and physically from him" Regulus quickly says "Someone's coming- I've got to go"

Celeste was about to say something before Regulus went running away and she furrowed her eyebrows before looking back to the source of the footsteps- they were increasingly speeding up.