5.15

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The following days weren't too great for Harry, he's landed himself another week of detention- McGonagall deducted points from Gryffindor because of it, Angelina shouted so loud at him that the teachers became concerned and Celeste hasn't talked to him yet either.

"Is that.." Celeste mumbled below her breath as she walked inside the classroom with Ron.

It was Transfiguration and McGonagall had walked past them and into the classroom, completely ignoring the pink cladded ministry worker who was seated by the corners of the classroom.

"That will do" She silenced the whole classroom "Mr.Finnigan, please hand out the homework. Ms. Brown please take this box of mice- don't be silly, they won't bite and hand one to each student"

"Hem, Hem" Umbridge let out a fake sweet cough and Celeste glanced at her for a second before turning away as McGonagall just ignored her being.

"Here" Seamus handed Celeste her paper and she smiled brightly at the 'O' written clearly on the front of the page.

"Everyone listen closely- Mr. Thomas if I see you doing that to the mice again I will give you detention. Most of you have succesfully vanished the snail and some of you who have left it with small slime left has caught the gist of the whole thing" McGonagall says "Now-"

"Hem Hem"

"Yes" McGonagall says with a tight smile

"I was wondering, professor- if you have got my notice about the date and time of my-"

"Why of course, I would have read it by now if I am letting you sit in the classroom now" McGonagall says with a thick voice before she turned back to the students, Celeste's hand flew to her mouth before she placed it back to her side after a knowing glance from the Transfiguration Professor.

"Now, as I was saying" McGonagall cleared her throat "We will practice the vanishing spell on the mice which are much more diffi-"

"Hem, Hem"

"I wonder" McGonagall turned to look at Umbridge with a cold gaze, her voice laced with fury and annoyance "how you are expecting me to continue with my regular teaching routine if you were to always cut me off, you see Dolores- I don't usually let people interrupt me while I am teaching"

Umbridge's mouth shut tightly and Celeste widened her eyes before she looked back down at the mice who seemed to be staring up back at her and she frowned.

"The snail is an invertebrate, with less complex makes it less harder to transform- but a mouse as a mammal makes it much harder" McGonagall explains "You all have to focus, you know the incantation- go on now"

The small white mice seemed to stare at Celeste with it's beady eyes and she stuck her bottom lip out for a bit while looking back at the cute creature.

Celeste raised her hand-

"No, you cannot have an inanimate object instead of the mice, Ms.Potter" McGonagall says without looking at her, like she already can feel Celeste's question "I promise you that it isn't hurting the creature in anyway if you do it correctly, now you may please proceed"

Celeste huffed, letting Ron give her a small laugh before she glared at him and took her wand out from her robe

"Did Harry get detention again?" Celeste asks and Ron nodded, the two were with Hermione by the common room.

"I worry for his hand" Celeste mumbled

"Aren't you two on a fuss?" Ron asks and Celeste shrugs.